• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superbowl 50 Teaser Trailer

Lilsmitty09

Wow.... Just woke up, sitting here doing my best SCP impression, and LilSmitty's done gave me chills & got me all choked up, 1st thing in the AM.....

Thanks, Man, right in the feels... Awesome doesn't cut it this time, the old footage was phenomenal & heart felt, well played, sir.......

11 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Made a teaser for you all! This will be the beginning of my actual Superbowl hype video which I will release this Sunday (1/31). Hope you all enjoy. So special to be here right now!

Facebook (Share it!):

DannnnngYoutube (Better Quality):

Wow.  This already hit me really hard in the feels and tears are streaming out of my eyes and I have chills all over and feel tingly.  I can't wait to see the final version of this.  It is already emotional and evokes a myriad of things for me - from sheer ecstacy of a fresh new franchise, the dizzying joy of the first playoffs for the team and memories of Panthers long gone.  I am all choked up....wow!

14 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

No worries. The 1.31.16 at the end of it was announcing the date I'm releasing the FULL trailer. This was just the first part of it and the "teaser" if you will.

But 1.31.16 is a big day in a bowl...for the rest of the league :P

Ohhh haha alright. Well looking forward to the full one!

Archived