• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam pouting at the podium

Stop being apologists for this.  Cam is a leader.  He's the MVP.  It's very hard to lose and I know everyone in that locker room is hurt but you've got to suck it up and walk out with grace.  He should not have walked off and anyone supporting that is misguided.  This is coming from a cat that loves Cam and daddy Cecil too.

Just now, Mojo said:

Stop being apologists for this.  Cam is a leader.  He's the MVP.  It's very hard to lose and I know everyone in that locker room is hurt but you've got to suck it up and walk out with grace.  He should not have walked off and anyone supporting that is misguided.  This is coming from a cat that loves Cam and daddy Cecil too.

Who cares. Is it going to bring a Lombardi Trophy to Charlotte if he stumbles out to the podium sobbing, and congratulating Denver while drooling uncontrollably?

Holy poo, some of you guys are ridiculous. We lost, nothing changes that.

Just now, TheRed said:

Who cares. Is it going to bring a Lombardi Trophy to Charlotte if he stumbles out to the podium sobbing, and congratulating Denver while drooling uncontrollably?

Holy poo, some of you guys are ridiculous. We lost, nothing changes that.

relax buddy.

Just now, Matthias said:

I hope everyone is prepared for the severe backlash this team and Cam will receive from everyone because we did not win this game.  Even worse than that is the way we lost the game.  The memes are already starting across the internet.

ooh memes! scary stuff.

As one of Cam's biggest supporters, I must say what I am disappointed in more than anything is that he did not wear what he normally wears after a game. No suit, no tie.

Personally, you have to operate like you always operate--in the ups and in the downs--

The way he responded and then walking out is problematic but you have to suck it up, get it over with, and come back better.

But I didn't like all season seeing a dressed up Newton, and then suddenly Newton is a track suit with a hoodie. It's just a bad look.

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Thats funny,.. knee slapper for real. 

Eagles or Ducks is another 2 types of people pep talk,...be an Eagle or a Duck... quack and complain or be part of a solution,... Cows or Rhinos,... theres tons of them.

And the warrior plays passionately at what he does, leaves it all on the field,..just remember that its the JOURNEY that is the prize,.. not the rock or trophy at the end.

In the morning,.. 32 teams are all equal again. Its just a fantastic emotional game we watch that either people use to come together or just be separate,..eagles ducks,.. whiners or winners,... whatever.

I wanted the Panthers to win just as much or more than anyone, watched the Panthers since Barry Foster excited me to be on the team and we drafted Cordell Stewart. I still have the Sports Illustrated in storage with The Panthers and Jaguars on the cover and everyone was calling for the Expansion bowl.

I love it,...and love when they play strong, hate when they play ugly football.  Either way Im a Panthers fan and a fan of the better side of people.

There are no winners and losers.  Theres only Eagles and Ducks,....

Like how you talk about solutions when the fan has very little power to enact a solution other than voicing their opinion (guess your definition of "ducks") or not paying to go to games, leaving early, etc...

Archived