• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone greeting the team back home

Carolina Mike

17 minutes ago, 5158Poundin said:

There is a small crowd right now of close to a 100 people but more keep coming.  It is a little chilly and overcast so be prepared if you come.  We have had a little sprinkles of rain here and there if you bring kids!

Wish I could pie you multiple times for being there to welcome them back to Charlotte.  THANKS for showing our cats some love.

20 minutes ago, 5158Poundin said:

There is a small crowd right now of close to a 100 people but more keep coming.  It is a little chilly and overcast so be prepared if you come.  We have had a little sprinkles of rain here and there if you bring kids!

Are any of the Charlotte TV stations reporting live (WBT or WSOC etc.?)  I would love to live stream the news to see the crowd.

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Are any of the Charlotte TV stations reporting live (WBT or WSOC etc.?)  I would love to live stream the news to see the crowd.

Crowd is building now several hundred present and still growing.  All local tv stations are here and Channel 9 is in the air.  Will post videos if someone can PM me instructions on how to do it.  Anticipating arrival within an hour to hour and half.

Archived