• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2015 Carolina Panthers (Nflpanthers07 Highlight)

Lilsmitty09

The Super Bowl loss will be one I may never get over...with how well our season went, and how unexpected it was - it just felt like destiny.

But none the less, this is my team. Whether it was with Delhomme, Claussen, Moore, Testaverde, Rodney...it always has been - and they SPOILED the hell out of us this season.

Hope this eases the pain from the SB loss and can remind us all how fortunate we are.

#KEEPPOUNDING

Great stuff.  Truly.  This helps bring back some of the joy of the season after the pain of Sunday's loss.

Curious: what's the background music?

Only suggestion would have been to include some of the end of the NFFCG - shots with the confetti at BoA, or the players hosting the Halas trophy.  Also Big Cat on the drum...  but those are quibbles.  Hard to include everything.

The one moment I grimaced at a bit was Cam's "I call him Jerricho Clutchery" line.  That was a bit too raw given Cotch's surprising drops on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Great stuff.  Truly.  This helps bring back some of the joy of the season after the pain of Sunday's loss.

Curious: what's the background music?

Only suggestion would have been to include some of the end of the NFFCG - shots with the confetti at BoA, or the players hosting the Halas trophy.  Also Big Cat on the drum...  but those are quibbles.  Hard to include everything.

The one moment I grimaced at a bit was Cam's "I call him Jerricho Clutchery" line.  That was a bit too raw given Cotch's surprising drops on Sunday. 

Yeah Cotch kind of choked it up in the Superbowl but he had many clutch moments, the one in Seattle on a 3rd and 7 on the game winning drive he held onto when it could've been ripped and fumbled pretty easily. Even had he caught the Superbowl catches it still wouldn't make of for that Rem-Job...

7 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Don't let the lack of usual pie and comments deter you lilsmitty.  I think a lot of us are still in denial or shock.

Feels a little dead in here. But after 20 weeks of pure ass whooping it can get tiresome. We saw that from our Panthers last week. :(

Archived