• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Love signed to 1 year deal

4 hours ago, KB_fan said:

I'll be very interested to see if Charles Tillman comes back in any role.  I'd love to see him get another shot to get a SB ring...  he could be on the PUP list early in the season... rejoin the roster for a late season SB run.  I could see it happening.

I hope this happens.  Peanut deserves this opportunity if he wants it.

14 hours ago, KB_fan said:

I'll be very interested to see if Charles Tillman comes back in any role.  I'd love to see him get another shot to get a SB ring...  he could be on the PUP list early in the season... rejoin the roster for a late season SB run.  I could see it happening.

At 35, coming off of a major injury, he'll have to prove he still has something left, but like you I'd like to see him get a ring if we can get it done this season. 

9 hours ago, caatfan said:

At 35, coming off of a major injury, he'll have to prove he still has something left, but like you I'd like to see him get a ring if we can get it done this season. 

Can he still rehab at the Panthers facilities even though he is no longer under contract given it is a new league year?

Archived