• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who smokes cigars? Post em

Snake

15 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I like the occasional cigar but haven't had one in a very long time. What's a moderately priced, easy smoke for a non-smoker? Thanks

you're going to want to start out with a mild body, something that's not going to make you sick, without a lot of pepper or spice or anything like that. don't get a maduro or generally anything dark. i would actually recommend davidoffs. you can probably find a davidoff 2000 at about $12 a stick, easiest smoke you'll find for the quality. if you're looking to drop a little lower than that try some shorter sticks... i'm a huge arturo fuente guy and their short story line is a nice mild to medium body that won't get to you simply because it's a smaller smoke.

also if you are really trying to get your feet in the water and aren't a big tobacco fan, consider trying something like a java stick from drew estates. $7 smoke, great aroma and flavor, a really easy profile to enjoy and get used to drawing smoke again.

Archived