• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damn people!!!

merchman567

All I hear is our coaching sucks.. our coaching sucks. Look our running game and offensive line looked like garbage last week... and this week it looked good... dominant at times... all I heard this week was how abrams was going to eat us up... didnt happen. THATS COACHING!!! Now our defense and special teams sucked.. so now lets see them fix that... I mean you would think today was do or die... its fn week 2! If our d still looks like trash and special teams... then yes coaching is to blame, but all I hear is I want good coaching I want good coaching... guess what.. were about to see what kind of coaching staff we have.... let it play out! Also that pick.. I watched it again.. steve smith should have came toward the ball more so the dback couldnt intercept... I say the blame is 50/50 on that one!

Whos aplogizing... Im just saying you cant measure a season by 2 games... and call me what you want but the facts are the facts... the offense doesnt get better because they switch what kind of toilet paper they use... they get better because of coaching. So lets see if the D gets better.

It's not being a Fox apologist, it's being a realist. That is a good point that merchman made, and it's true. Those were the complaints last week, and this week it was markedly improved.

Already wanting to fire Meeks 2 weeks in is idiotic to say the very, very least.

Do you know that there are 14 games left in the season? And if the last 2 games are the worst we play, then we're doing all right. At least we've shown improvement, and that's what is important. We were in this game for the most part. Some of you really need to get your sh*t together and FAST.

All I hear is our coaching sucks.. our coaching sucks. Look our running game and offensive line looked like garbage last week... and this week it looked good... dominant at times... all I heard this week was how abrams was going to eat us up... didnt happen. THATS COACHING!!! Now our defense and special teams sucked.. so now lets see them fix that... I mean you would think today was do or die... its fn week 2! If our d still looks like trash and special teams... then yes coaching is to blame, but all I hear is I want good coaching I want good coaching... guess what.. were about to see what kind of coaching staff we have.... let it play out! Also that pick.. I watched it again.. steve smith should have came toward the ball more so the dback couldnt intercept... I say the blame is 50/50 on that one!

Fox IS the keeping the team down to some degree. He his part in the last 3 losses his been ignored nationally. Each week there is a glaring flaw in the coaching.....today we saw the same thing we saw all of last season. What he wants to do on defense won't work with this roster.

that INT imo is 70% on Smitty b/c he simpy got outplayed to the ball......I would ask/expect Jake to make that throw every time in that situation.

I think you're abit nuts there... Smitty was open, and Jake missed the timing on the throw. He threw it late, which allowed the defender to make a play for the ball. If Jake had not hesitated, that would have been a TD for sure.

The coaches did adjust for the OLine woes this week, which I was happy to see, but overall still lacked in their defensive game planning, play selection, and don't even get me started on the special teams. :rant:

Nice Rah-Rah speech! The bottom line is we're 0-2 and it ain't getting any easier. Most of us are tired of watching this boring style of football. Its old and we need a change. The good thing about all of this is the more losese we have the closer Fox and his whole damn staff are to being the hell out of here. Sorry, this poo has ran its course. Time for a new direction which should include a whole new mindset and attitude. We are soft, period!

It's not being a Fox apologist, it's being a realist. That is a good point that merchman made, and it's true. Those were the complaints last week, and this week it was markedly improved.

Already wanting to fire Meeks 2 weeks in is idiotic to say the very, very least.

Do you know that there are 14 games left in the season? And if the last 2 games are the worst we play, then we're doing all right. At least we've shown improvement, and that's what is important. We were in this game for the most part. Some of you really need to get your sh*t together and FAST.

offensively compared to last week is what you call improvement, the same old bend but don't break, rush four play 10 yards off defense is not improvement it's been the same for the past 2 years. fox haters actually have a point and evidence to actually claim why fox is hurting this team.

I understand the point of those who say it's only game two of a long season, and I also readily acknowledge that today's performance was head and shoulders above that abortion we played last week. And believe me, I'm one of those that you all would probably call a homer (even though Jake stunk it up last week, I still think he can lead this team to a championship, and what happened last week wasn't entirely his fault - there's plenty of blame to go around). I probably tend to look on the sunny side much more than the situation probably warrants. Still, having said all of that, I can't shake the disquieting feeling in my gut that something's just not clicking, and that makes me think this could very easily turn into another of those long seasons that make my hair turn a little bit grayer and my wife say I'm unfit company.

Archived