• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright, post your All-Time Top 10 now that Bron won his third. 3/7

nctarheel0619

To be fair, LeBron was held scoreless the last 5 minutes.  Without Kyrie, we truly don't know if he wins that game or not.

We also don't know if the Warriors win it, so you can't put the entire game on 1 shot, plays were made from the opening tip that led to that happening, every possession matters

23 minutes ago, MichaelNewtonII said:

We also don't know if the Warriors win it, so you can't put the entire game on 1 shot, plays were made from the opening tip that led to that happening, every possession matters

Oh, I agree 100 percent.  Steph played like complete poo, so did Klay.  So, we truly don't know who would've won.  Luckily for your savior, he had Kyrie bail them out.  

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:19 PM, nctarheel0619 said:

To be fair, LeBron was held scoreless the last 5 minutes.  Without Kyrie, we truly don't know if he wins that game or not.

Except for that game icing free throw?

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

The game was iced when Kyrie hit that 3.  I mean, really?  

There were still 50 seconds left on the clock and the Cavs were leading the best shooting 3 point team of all time by just 3 points. The game wasn't over. The shot was big, but until Lebron's free throw to put them up 4 with 10 seconds left it wasn't decided.

But I digress, your post said that Lebron was held scoreless in the final 5 minutes, which was incorrect.

14 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

There were still 50 seconds left on the clock and the Cavs were leading the best shooting 3 point team of all time by just 3 points. The game wasn't over. The shot was big, but until Lebron's free throw to put them up 4 with 10 seconds left it wasn't decided.

But I digress, your post said that Lebron was held scoreless in the final 5 minutes, which was incorrect.

My fault, I forgot that one free throw when the best 3 point shooting team of all time couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  

Lol the lebron nut hugger Michealnewtons birthdate says 1997 he's 19 he's probably never seen more than a clip of the true greats.

I've played the game and studied it my whole life, I guarantee you that I have a higher level of basketball knowledge than at least 95% of this board. My arguments are made with facts and stats to back them up, everyone here just says "oh the 90s are better because that's what I grew up with" ... I can't say the same with football so if you want to try and school me on the NFL you are welcome to in the Panthers forum when I say something you don't agree with

All 19 years yah yah. I'm sure. Lmao. Your arguments and nit picking and homeristic opionions... 

You act as if your the only person to play basketball as a child (which you clearly are) I played both basketball and football your entitled to your own opinion it doest make it a fact.

You're*, and if there is numbers to back it up it makes it a fact.

Archived