• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle FFL for 2016 (ESPN)

PntherPryd

We're getting the band back together!  Time to set up 2016 league, first dibs to 2015 owners so let me know asap if you are either in or out for 2016!

Sent out team invites to owners from last year.  Time to lock down the schedule. Please let me know asap if you plan to participate again or prefer to opt out.  

Update Friday 8/5.....deleted four teams from last year and sending invites to USMCpanthers, Raleigh-Panther and Imminent Rogaine.  One spot open.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=119233&seasonId=2016

PntherPryd Landsharks    IN

BrandonTruesdale    IN

Raleigh Panther  IN*   

HC79     IN*

Stwall's Crusaders  (2015 Champ)  IN

Johnny Rockets    IN 

FM Swans     IN*

h0llywood Veteran   IN

LadyPanther     IN

usmcpanthers    IN

ncsu12engr     IN

Defending Champ  (2014 Champ)    IN

Imminent Rogaine    IN*

****Open Team

On 7/26/2016 at 4:58 PM, usmcpanthers said:

Im looking for a league this year. I believe I played with you guys a few years ago. How much is the buy in. If their is any open spots after your invitees, Id like to join.

There are always spots and you are first up if you want in so stay tuned.  $20 buy in for a season worth of entertainment.  Just enough to make sure everyone fills out a roster every week!   Gotta give last year's owners another week to step up and then will send out new invites.  You are first on list so I am sure we will have room for you.  Any other perspective owners pipe up in this thread.  

Oh, and PM me your email addresses to send invites.

Well, the league site says everyone joined.  But not 100% sure that is right.

I don't have separate confirmation from Darth, Arsen, TheFuzz or Andy Reid are officially back this year.  I sent one more email and PM to those four.  

usmcpanthers and Raleigh-Panther are first up to fill slots.

Archived