• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi.

Jangler

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

hey guys i'm new here

anyone think we should bring in tim tеbow as a backup/wildcat QB and sign greg hardy on a cheap deal?

also

No offense to anyone but....

Are any of y'all a bit bothered by the obvious religious trend by a lot of our players? I know he panthers are a very quality organization and expect their players to adhere to upstanding roles. But it seems to me like a lot of panthers players are quoting the bible a lottttt on Twitter etc. no offense to anyone religious, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc, but I'm kind of put off by it all. Don't get me wrong, been a panther fan since 95, I just feel like some of the players are pushing it hard. Full disclosure: I don't believe in God, I'm a liberal, but I'm also as big of a panther fan as any of y'all. Just curious if anyone else sees a trend. 

I've noticed fewer bras in the world trend...

burning-bra-LA8272-003.png

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

hey guys i'm new here

anyone think we should bring in tim tеbow as a backup/wildcat QB and sign greg hardy on a cheap deal?

also

No offense to anyone but....

Are any of y'all a bit bothered by the obvious religious trend by a lot of our players? I know he panthers are a very quality organization and expect their players to adhere to upstanding roles. But it seems to me like a lot of panthers players are quoting the bible a lottttt on Twitter etc. no offense to anyone religious, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc, but I'm kind of put off by it all. Don't get me wrong, been a panther fan since 95, I just feel like some of the players are pushing it hard. Full disclosure: I don't believe in God, I'm a liberal, but I'm also as big of a panther fan as any of y'all. Just curious if anyone else sees a trend. 

Thanks for remembering me! I don't post that often but I do appreciate all the quality panther talk a round these parts. 

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I don't believe in God, I'm a liberal, but I'm also as big of a panther fan as any of y'all. Just curious if anyone else sees a trend. 

Let me help you,

something doesnt come from nothing.

Never in Math will 0+0 = anything other than 0. Why are liberals so illogical?

1 hour ago, Razeyfingers said:

Let me help you,

something doesnt come from nothing.

Never in Math will 0+0 = anything other than 0. Why are liberals so illogical?

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

if you want to argue with the "evilution aint real i aint never seen no monkey give birth to a person" people they're all in the tinderbox

Yeah I honestly only ever look at the panthers main forum so I posted what I thought was a panthers related question there. I didn't realize there was a tinder box forum. I learned VERY quickly ha. 

5 minutes ago, DaanngJohnny said:

Thanks for joining the stupidity.....

what is the difference between a porcupine and the Dean Dome?

a porcupine has 25,000 pricks on the outside. 

and its gets worse 

Archived