• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Attendance

Panthers_Lover

17 hours ago, stbugs said:

A lot more people there today. Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed more packed than yesterday. 

We had 10,266 there on Thursday -- many came because of the Spartanburg High School team practicing with the Panthers.

We surpassed last year's record TOTAL for the entire camp -- so far, through 7 of 14 scheduled practices, we've had a whopping 79,804 people!!! On pace for getting 100,000+, we hope!

3 minutes ago, Panthers_Lover said:

We had 10,266 there on Thursday -- many came because of the Spartanburg High School team practicing with the Panthers.

We surpassed last year's record TOTAL for the entire camp -- so far, through 7 of 14 scheduled practices, we've had a whopping 79,804 people!!! On pace for getting 100,000+, we hope!

Does fan fest count in those records, or just Spartanburg attendance?  If so, 100k could be surpassed tonight.

@Panthers_Lover, just wanted to say how impressed I was when visiting Spartanburg this Thursday. It's been several years since I've attended training camp and the city has done a great job embracing the Panthers. The signs around campus were well placed and easy to follow. Everybody was super friendly working the event and so helpful.. It was a great time. I look forward to attending again soon. Keep up the great work!

38 minutes ago, PantherRN said:

@Panthers_Lover, just wanted to say how impressed I was when visiting Spartanburg this Thursday. It's been several years since I've attended training camp and the city has done a great job embracing the Panthers. The signs around campus were well placed and easy to follow. Everybody was super friendly working the event and so helpful.. It was a great time. I look forward to attending again soon. Keep up the great work!

THANKS ... come back any time!!

50 minutes ago, Growl said:

Was there yesterday and it was a nightmare. The lines for the portapotty's looked like the lines outside the women's bathrooms at a Paisley concert.

The entire hill was slammed.

If you're willing to walk (or go as your coming in or leaving), the restrooms on the home side of Gibbs Stadium are open ... in case you plan to come again.

3 hours ago, Panthers_Lover said:

If you're willing to walk (or go as your coming in or leaving), the restrooms on the home side of Gibbs Stadium are open ... in case you plan to come again.

I can confirm the bathrooms on the home side of Gibbs Stadium that Panthers_Lover speaks of are a great place to poop.  A little humid in there but worlds better than Port-A-John Alley. 

Archived