• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers you have been notified

N1kkadeemuz

When you finnally accepted that 17 mil to come play for an orginization and fan base that loves you did you forget to love them back?

Bizness shizness where the hell is your heart?

Did you forget you are considered one of the top three dominant, athletic, gamechanging defensive ends in the game?

Is it you lack swagger or confidence?

You have one job and one job only, make the opposing QB nervous, make him sweat, give him a reason to hesitate...you are the one who is supposed to anchor this defense.

Jon Beason a 3rd year linebacker with exceptional talent and drive has displayed more heart, leadership and passion for this game in his time than you may ever show.

If you end you're career at the top of statistical standings for defensive ends and are eventually considered for HOF induction, you sir have robbed the game.

Half-assing you're way through games is so unbelievably noticeble. Are you upset you can't stand up in the 3-4 Patriots defense?

As a fan who cheers specifically for you I become disappointed with a two tackle performance and maybe a QB hurry.

I understand your older, maybe lost a step. You may not agree with Coach Fox's philosophy, we don't as well. But when you show up to the game Monday night remember who you are....

....because a man with half you're talent and twice you're heart could accomplish more than you ever could.

At least he would be trying.

You have one job and one job only, make the opposing QB nervous, make him sweat, give him a reason to hesitate....

rrrright - im sure none of the opposing teams game plan for peppers. Im sick of these stupid posts. You are just opening your mouth and throwing up words that dont have anything to back them up.

I dont even feel like wasting my time coming up with a rebuttle as you obviously feel like you know best...

Do us all a favour, if you think that your opinion is important, start a blog

Did it ever occur to you guys that sometimes Peppers tries his hardest and still gets beat? They pay the guys he's playing against too.

for 17 million he's getting paid to be dominant and beat almost everyone.

being satisfied with mediocrity FTL.

Archived