• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Ron, What the fug?

ncmonzta

Where was this up tempo offense you claimed we'd see?  We look exactly like last year's slow out of the huddle offense. Where the fug were your nuts on that 4th and 1 midfield? Punch a ref in the god damn mouth for once in your life. Grab Shula by the throat and give him the look. That is all

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Ron being Ron - real coach of the year would have won super bowl 50 and the game last night.  We were out coached both times.

hopefully it works out like the broncos. Loose SB, have a disappointing next season. Fire coach, get a new coaching staff and get hot at the right time and bring home the Lombardi.... A man can dream right?

Same old Shula poo. Denver is bringing the house and our receivers aren't even looking at the ball while Cam is already alluding 2 defenders. That was some pitiful uninspired offense last night.

I mean fug... We get new life with the penalty on 4th and 21... We have the ball 1st and 10 on our own 35 with the clock stopped and then we run the ball up the middle with fuging Tolbert and kill 30 seconds off the clock turning our very manageable game winning drive into a helter skelter steaming pile of poo.

And don't even get me started on Gano. This dude needs to GaGO. Yes, we all know he has a nice leg. But the dude just doesn't have the X-factor. He is going to end up costing us a playoff game one day. Mark my words.

Archived