• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Vikes game could be moved.

nctarheel0619

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Charlotte isn't too far from Clemson..what makes them think the protesters wont go there? There were people from other states participating in last night protest..

They have to release the video today to calm the waters..moving the game is futile at this point..

Hell, if I live in Clemson I wouldn't want this game in my town..

When you are investigating a fatal shooting you cannot release video just to please the public. It's an active investigation and will not be released (if it even does) until it's concluded.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I know two CMPD officers I trust. Both tell me the video without dispute shows the victim with a gun and the shooting was justified. Once this info gets out, the protests will quiet down. I don't think the game will be moved as a result. 

I know we don't like each other.  But, can you keep us all up to date?  

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I know two CMPD officers I trust. Both tell me the video without dispute shows the victim with a gun and the shooting was justified. Once this info gets out, the protests will quiet down. I don't think the game will be moved as a result. 

The problem is you have two types of people now. You have people who "protest" peacefully and then you have anarchist who imbed themselves in these demonstrations to start what you have seen in the past 48hrs. I figure the later will keep up the violence regardless of what happens.

3 hours ago, Spaceballs83 said:

The problem is you have two types of people now. You have people who "protest" peacefully and then you have anarchist who imbed themselves in these demonstrations to start what you have seen in the past 48hrs. I figure the later will keep up the violence regardless of what happens.

The latter needs to former to hide behind. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Police chief just said there isnt absolute evidence that victim was pointing the gun..we have the right to open and carry..this was an undercover officer who was trying to serve a warrant on the wrong person..

Your CMPD friends got some "splaining" to do..

2 minutes ago, Spaceballs83 said:

Yep especially when you have a dumbass who isL probably a cowtwat fan, calling for violence against Cam and anybody wearing #1.

3 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Police chief just said there isnt absolute evidence that victim was pointing the gun..

Your CMPD friends got some "splaining" to do..

Victim didn't have to point a gun. If told to drop it and instead he decides to approach while holding it, all bets are off. There is no right to walk towards police with gun in hand. 

Archived