• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is on you Gettleman

KillaCamNewton

Hurney problem is he overpaid for good players, the contracts was just not good but he never let good players go. Maybe Peppers is all I can think of

Gettle seem to have trouble paying and let people go. Cam and Luke were no brainers, but Hardy and Norman wasn't hard. Smith, Gross, and DeAngelo could have been kept. I dont think Short will re-sign after this season, I think this is the last you've seen of him due to him not getting a contract yet. We're losing FA's, we're NOT bringing any in

14 minutes ago, carolinajay said:

But it's ok to prop up the man responsible for McFua?

F1TWJzZ.jpg

Here's a look at each of Carolina's 2015 Pro Bowlers:

QB Cam Newton - HURNEY
RB Jonathan Stewart - HURNEY
TE Greg Olsen - HURNEY
C Ryan Kalil - HURNEY
G Trai Turner - GETTLEMAGIC
FB Mike Tolbert - HURNEY
LB Luke Kuechly - HURNEY
LB Thomas Davis - HURNEY
CB Josh Norman - HURNEY
DT Kawann Short - GETTLEMAGIC

EIGHT OF 10 PRO BOWLERS DRAFTED/ACQUIRED BY A GM WHO HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 4 YEARS

0f29c8117d896f67ed71e31c3f1e6970.gif

LED BY A COACH SIGNED BY A GM WHO HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 4 YEARS

raw

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Hurney problem is he overpaid for good players, the contracts was just not good but he never let good players go. Maybe Peppers is all I can think of

Gettle seem to have trouble paying and let people go. Cam and Luke were no brainers, but Hardy and Norman wasn't hard. Smith, Gross, and DeAngelo could have been kept. I dont think Short will re-sign after this season, I think this is the last you've seen of him due to him not getting a contract yet. We're losing FA's, we're NOT bringing any in

deangelo needed to go

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

QB Cam Newton - HURNEY
TE Greg Olsen - HURNEY
C Ryan Kalil - HURNEY
FB Mike Tolbert - HURNEY
LB Luke Kuechly - HURNEY
LB Thomas Davis - HURNEY
CB Josh Norman - HURNEY

EIGHT OF 10 PRO BOWLERS DRAFTED/ACQUIRED BY A GM WHO HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 4 YEARS

0f29c8117d896f67ed71e31c3f1e6970.gif

LED BY A COACH SIGNED BY A GM WHO HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 4 YEARS

raw

Jesus, this post gives a new meaning to the phrase "taken out behind the woodshed"

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

QB Cam Newton - HURNEY
TE Greg Olsen - HURNEY
C Ryan Kalil - HURNEY
FB Mike Tolbert - HURNEY
LB Luke Kuechly - HURNEY
LB Thomas Davis - HURNEY
CB Josh Norman - HURNEY

In the NBA, Doug Collins had MJ and Scottie and won nothing, Phil won 6 championships. Plus Gettleman has given hurney credit for the foundation. Plus i believe Ron was the guy who pushed for Luke & Cam

Once again

F1TWJzZ.jpg

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, carolinajay said:

In the NBA, Doug Collins had MJ and Scottie and won nothing, Phil won 6 championships. Plus Gettleman has given hurney credit for the foundation. Plus i believe Ron was the guy who pushed for Luke & Cam

Once again

F1TWJzZ.jpg

giphy.gif

No one cares what some guy who can only posts .gifs as a response "believes"

12 minutes ago, carolinajay said:

Once again

F1TWJzZ.jpg

giphy.gif

me in this thread: Vince Carter

you in this thread: Fred Weis

carter_dunk_france1-thumb-430x521.jpg

37 minutes ago, rodeo said:

He got cocky and thought he could do no wrong. I agreed with him. Chuckled off Norman and let him walk because he thought he could plug anyone into his spot and still have magical success. Now he's getting humiliated.

Spot on, he thinks he is a genius. Just plug and play. He's been an overconfident arrogant twit from the day he got here.  He's a scout, not a GM and in over his head. He blew up a great team and got very, very lucky. Now he's stepped on his dick again and his luck has run out. The NFL is real Davey Boy.

If I hear anymore cap bullshit excuses from his nut sniffers, I'm gonna puke. 

Archived