• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! (In Kevin Garnett voice)

CarolinaJami'

Panther nation we are all reeling so I'm trying to spin it positive. Last year we won 14 games in a row. We don't even need to win that many in a row for this season to be a success. Starting on Sunday if we win 11 games in a row we can finish the season at 12-4. Only 11 WINS IN A ROW!!! Then the playoffs start. All we need to win is 3 games at that point. The team with the hot hand usually pulls it out. Then the Lombardi is ours!! Eliminate the turnovers and the penalties and we can do this. I have not given up hope yet; AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!! Keep Pounding People!! 

And maybe I'm all wrong because this Woodford Reserve is sooooo good.

I still haven't given up hope as we've lost to 3 great teams in games we could've won if not for some smaller errors, and then we lost without our starting QB, LT, RB, CB and 3rd DT and first round pick albeit to a sh*tty team. If we continue to lose to sh(tty teams or even good teams with these guys healthy then I will wave the white flag.

Archived