• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But but John Elway signed OT's this offseason!!!!

run1stdownrun2nddown

You know, I would normally harp on this stat and overblow it like you do, especially knowing how Broncos fans absolutely hate their tackles and have talked about Joe Thomas and such LONG before we ever did.

But we don't have the record to show it, even if the Broncos have honestly had a cakewalk schedule.

On 11/17/2016 at 3:52 PM, CPF4LIFE said:

It's insane how some people on here  try to trash other teams to make themselves feel better. especially teams with multiple championships, but a team that just beat yours in the superbowl AND they have a better record currently the next  year?? 

Full insanity 

It has nothing to do with trashing them. My point is they have worse OT's than us, and yet all the things you said about them beating us, having a better record, etc. are true. What does that tell you? Maybe that replacing both our OT's isn't the easy answer like so many here whine about??

Pretty simple, not sure how you could misinterpret what I said in the OP unless you are just completely blinded by your own bias.

5 hours ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

It has nothing to do with trashing them. My point is they have worse OT's than us, and yet all the things you said about them beating us, having a better record, etc. are true. What does that tell you? Maybe that replacing both our OT's isn't the easy answer like so many here whine about??

Pretty simple, not sure how you could misinterpret what I said in the OP unless you are just completely blinded by your own bias.

Elway made sure to keep the one player that was responsible for 12 points in the SB. Which was Von Miller, his other signings were irrelevant honestly. Which is where he owned the Off season instead of letting his All Pro guy take a walk and bring NOTHING in return, unlike Gettleman.

6 hours ago, rico6 said:

Elway made sure to keep the one player that was responsible for 12 points in the SB. Which was Von Miller, his other signings were irrelevant honestly. Which is where he owned the Off season instead of letting his All Pro guy take a walk and bring NOTHING in return, unlike Gettleman.

Well Broncos fans disagree. They honestly disliked their offseason and how they never got proper replacements on defense or fixes on offense.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Well Broncos fans disagree. They honestly disliked their offseason and how they never got proper replacements on defense or fixes on offense.

7-3 coming off a SB win and complaining? My oh my does their whiny fanbase sound eeriely similar to ours .

Just now, rico6 said:

7-3 coming off a SB win and complaining? My oh my does their whiny fanbase sound eeriely similar to ours .

They believe that some of their wins were luck. They hate how awful their offense is, and aren't blind to the holes on defense.

They understand their team isn't that good this year. Some have major doubts they'd be able to dethrone the Raiders or Chiefs anytime soon with a terrible QB and awful oline, and a defense that lets runningbacks have breakout games.

59 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

They believe that some of their wins were luck. They hate how awful their offense is, and aren't blind to the holes on defense.

They understand their team isn't that good this year. Some have major doubts they'd be able to dethrone the Raiders or Chiefs anytime soon with a terrible QB and awful oline, and a defense that lets runningbacks have breakout games.

Sucks to be 7-3 with a QB carousel that wouldn't start for most teams in the league. Broncos made their way to a SB win with half assed Offensive production so I'm not too sure what else they demand. Again, I'd rather be 7-3 with their problems than 4-6 with ours any day of the week.

But the grass is always greener..etc.

40 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Sucks to be 7-3 with a QB carousel that wouldn't start for most teams in the league. Broncos made their way to a SB win with half assed Offensive production so I'm not too sure what else they demand. Again, I'd rather be 7-3 with their problems than 4-6 with ours any day of the week.

But the grass is always greener..etc.

I'd rather have Camp Newton any day of the week than be searching for a franchise qb.

10 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Do you live in Denver?

Archived