• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Raiders GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

Blame can go all around but the main blame needs to be pointed at Rivera for punting it on 4th and a foot, especially with our playoff lives on the line, when he knows what we have on defense AND what the raiders have on offense. When was the last time you've seen Cam stopped up the middle with 1 to go, especially on 4th down? This is our 5th loss this year where we lost by 3 points or less. That has to go on terrible coaching. fug McDermott to, we go up by 8 points and he goes conservative without calling any blitzes like we've won the game.

Posts like this about Gettleman don't make sense. There are 5 teams with 3 or fewer losses. We've played 3 of them and should have beaten all three, including 2 on the road.

The makeshift OL actually played well. Mack had 0 sacks until the last play. Irvin had 1, but again even the announcers counted on the replay and said the ball should have been out already.

I'll repeat it again, this team has more than enough talent and should have won @Denver, @Oakland and KC. We were missing Addison, Kuechly, Kalil and Oher and we still should have won the game. 3 missed XPs and a pick 6.

Do you know what the word contradict means? If gettleman had addressed needs in weak areas do you not think the back ups would've been of better quality we had multiple guys subbing that wouldn't even sniff another teams roster maybe taking care of those weak areas prior to it becoming a reoccurring problem would've helped but I guess old folks don't listen it's his way or the highway

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 minute ago, dcpanther89 said:

When you lose every close game when you had to come back or hold a lead then that's on coaching simple and plain if any of you can't understand that then I guess y'all don't know how to take accountability for fug ups in your miserable lives

No, it's Cam's fault. How dare you blame coaching on the Huddle because Cam is the quarterback and he's Superman. 

I aboslutely hate this. Three we've seen him his season lead a drive from behind to tie the game and the losses have been blamed on him. Bad coaching decisions and he will stand at the podium and take responsibility for everything that happened. Ron, however, will not. We will hear about how many missed opportunities we had and never once "we, the coaches, made bad decisions." 

This team could and should be 9-1 what's holding them back is complacency. Complacency is the play calling, in drafting for need, signing free agents for need and replacing coordinators who've worn out their welcome. This poo is becoming unbearable as an owner JR should be tired of the same inconsistent product being out on the field. If he doesn't want to win sell the team maybe a change will help. If not let the team keep losing the fans keep suffering and when they move to another state all of our frustrations will be alleviated.

Just now, dcpanther89 said:

This team could and should be 9-1 what's holding them back is complacency. Complacency is the play calling, in drafting for need, signing free agents for need and replacing coordinators who've worn out their welcome. This poo is becoming unbearable as an owner JR should be tired of the same inconsistent product being out on the field. If he doesn't want to win sell the team maybe a change will help. If not let the team keep losing the fans keep suffering and when they move to another state all of our frustrations will be alleviated.

I really dont think he cares, his pockets keeps growing consistently 

Archived