• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Raiders GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

I must be the only one that isn't that mad. I figured we had no chance against Oakland. Somehow, we rallied all the way from that atrocious first half and even took the lead. The win was there, again, and we barely missed it. Frustrating, yes, because of all the "what if's"? What if we had Luke out there or a healthy O-line? What if Rivera went for that 4th down? What if Olsen caught that 2 point conversion or that 3rd down pass on that final drive? What if we didn't lose yet another tackle today?

It's frustrating because we're not getting blown out every single week. Frankly, I'm surprised we're even competitive with how patchwork everything is right now. What would disappoint me the most is if we start tanking because for all the bashing everyone is doing on the players and staff, the second half today showed effort. At the least, I'd rather be the Panthers than, say, the Packers. 

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

No one was open. It looked like only chance was ginn. He started to cross over the middle at the last second, but cam got stripped. Even if he completed it, would not have been a first down.

If Cam had thrown into coverage and the ball was intercepted, it would have been the same poo with a different spin.

You know that.

1 hour ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Can we bring Byrd up from PS for Returns to see what he has? He can take Webb or Tolbert's spot on the 53. Our season is officially toast, so why not play guys to see if they can keep their spots for next season. 

Well that makes a lot of sense.  So The answer is NO we will keep jogging fozzy out there for his patented 10 yard returns. And Tolbert for his amazing bulldozing a CB for the extra yard 1st down reception .  Oh wait that didn't happen 

7 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Well that makes a lot of sense.  So The answer is NO we will keep jogging fozzy out there for his patented 10 yard returns. And Tolbert for his amazing bulldozing a CB for the extra yard 1st down reception .  Oh wait that didn't happen 

I don't expect it to happen either. 

Archived