• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: What Failcon Fans Are Saying

Saca312

10 hours ago, Saca312 said:

The worst thing that could happen for the Falcons is the fact Daryl Williams is coming back at Right Tackle. He'll shut down Vic like last time.

Question is, when Addison, CJ (if he's healthy)/Delaire, KK Short/Vernon Butler, Star/Kyle Love all put forth the pressure like teams number 1 with sacks do, with the best and deepest LB corps to help them with an improving secondary and a stout red zone defense, how will your failcons fare? 

We retooled ourselves on D, and you're riding the tide of thinking your D is "elite" against pathetic offenses. Our offense is still potent, as long as we get a running game, and with Stewart; we'll go far.

Shuffling your OL is great for us far as I'm concerned. Vic hadn't broke out when we ran across you guys last time.. He's on a tear now. You'll see .. He'll be very Von like against either OT

11 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't know, part of me wishes we were stuck with the same OL grouping we had to trot out last week.  Even though people were playing all over the map they finally started to hit a groove.  Now we shuffle again.

You have a point. Continuity counts on that Oline. But Trai is better than Scott, which should alleviate some of the stress. Trai knows the protections, line calls, etc,, he SHOULD be able to slide right in without missing to much of a beat.

You always say, put your best players on the field, Trai is better. I mean, as long as Daryl is back that is. Daryl was listed as Limited on the Panther home page today. So this could all be for naught.

34 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

He hadn't broke out then. I'm sure he'll be good for atleast one Sunday. 

Sure he had. He was coming off a big game. Then zip, nada, what was that? Oh yeah, zero sacks. It's beasts like that that give Beasts a bad name.

Oh, and way to go out on a limb with your sack prediction there. lol

36 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Shuffling your OL is great for us far as I'm concerned. Vic hadn't broke out when we ran across you guys last time.. He's on a tear now. You'll see .. He'll be very Von like against either OT

Now there's a bold prediction. "Von Miller like". Compared to his last game against us, just getting a sack would fill the bill.

I wouldn't call getting two starters back reshuffling. But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Alright. So we shuffle our guard who played poorly against the pass rush on occasions with a RT that held off yo boi Vic quite well, and who was considered 2015 rookie tackle of the year.

Trai then goes back to his Pro Bowl RG spot, and shows amazing stuff due to his and Daryl's chemistry (they have a lot.)

I think you should rethink your statement.

Panthette fans are funny. Vic Beasley wasn't that good in the first panthers game. He's improved by leaps and bounds since and is now the best pass rusher in the NFL. Newton is going to be running for his life this Saturday unless they decide to run the ball. Trust me.

Just now, osiruz said:

Panthette fans are funny. Vic Beasley wasn't that good in the first panthers game. He's improved by leaps and bounds since and is now the best pass rusher in the NFL. Newton is going to be running for his life this Saturday unless they decide to run the ball. Trust me.

You know why I don't buy into these delusional failcon fans?

Because all I see is the Vic Beasley that took advantage of Remmers last season, basically only taking advantage of weak olines.

Let me run down the list of every game afterwards to prove my point

Broncos - just look at some headlines from orangemane.com for confirmation their oline sucks.

Seahawks - Lol. Should I even say?

Chargers - we got 5 sacks on them. Their oline is swiss cheese.

Packers - Still have a poor line.

Bucs - lol

Eagles - I feel bad for Wentz

Cardinals - This even a question?

Chiefs - Garbage line. Even Alex Smith has trouble with how fast he throws.

Rams - L.m.a.o.

49ers - Lol. Garbage dumpster fire.

Panthers - welcome back Daryl, 2015 hyped best rookie tackle prior to injury, held off good pass rushers to 1 or less sacks including Vic, Khalil Mack, and Dee Ford (hyped as an upcoming pass rusher by many people before Houston was back.)

This isn't the same type of tackle you guys have been facing recently. This is the guy that shut yo boi out before you guys played these garbage oline teams.

Get off my page *** boy. One good season and yall come over here runnin off at the mouth. You better tell Matty ice to get the cold tub ready. It's gonna be a long day for him Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just now, osiruz said:

Yeah when Beasley was an inexperienced rookie, genius. Now he's leading the NFL with 14.5 sacks. You'll be on here crying that your RB newton is getting hit too hard after the game. Trust me.

Your QB gets scared to make a simple block.

nomattno.0.gif

He's leading playing poor talent. He doesn't have much competition lately.

Archived