• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: What Failcon Fans Are Saying

Saca312

This Saturday, the Panthers face off the Failcons at home in Charlotte. The Failcons are coming off an easy win against a demoralized 49ers team who really don't have any hope to be relevant anytime soon, and the Panthers faced against the Redskins as 7.5 point underdogs, and demolished them thoroughly. 

The Panthers are looking forward to thoroughly demolish these little cocky birds and hopefully kill their playoff hopes, while the failcons look to try and keep their illusion of competitiveness with their sorry-excuse-of-a-defense and QB. I mean heck Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than him.

Just look at this scrub:

Image result for matt ryan funny

horse_1-jpg.jpg

As expected, both fanbases are sounding off and making known their opinions on the upcoming matchup. Of course, I'm here to keep you updated on what these little birdies are saying, and just how delusional they are.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/forum/45-talk-about-the-falcons/

So, since obviously the Failcons are the leaders in the division, with the supposed number 1 offense in the league, they're already rolling out with a bunch of poo talking threads and such.

Cause that's what normal fans would do...right?

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4048247-i-am-terrified-of-carolina/

0a. On the Failcons being terrified of Carolina

They have allowed 16 and 15 points to San Diego and Washington respectively. They are playing well defensively right now. SD and Washington are both very good offensively. SD is slipping a little right now however. 

Defensively we are playing well though. I am confident if we can score 30 points, we can win this game. Divisional games are always tough games (see Green Bay/Chicago). I still think we will win this game, but it's going to be tough against a defense that is playing well right now. 

...I've been concerned about this game for weeks

Well that's fair. Chargers, however, has a pretty awful line to say the least, so of course we'd exploit that. The Redskins were a pleasant surprise, and we completely owned them. They're both considered decent offenses, especially the Redskins who were favored by 7.5.

But I mean, this is a 6-8 team they're scared of. What happened to "Cam's overrated" "Panthers got lucky last year" and "We're gunna murder them like we did last time with our number 1 offense in the league." Bah. Shows you they're some pathetic, scared lil' chickens even when they got the world going for them. We were talking smack last year around this time against an obviously inferior Falcon team, yet this year when the tables have turned they're acting scared chicken.

Like what fans do that? I mean heck, skins fans have been even more brutal before our game:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/408786-redskins-vs-panthers-prediction-thread-how-dare-norman-invite-these-guys-here/

Bad news for him (Cam) though, our DL will batter him and their running game

Their secondary is not very good. Kirk is going to lite them up early and often. 

Next to Cleveland, Carolina is the worst defense we'll face this year... There's no reason why we can't put up some big gains on this D.

^(I'll admit I nearly lmao'd at this. Just shows the delusion some fanbases have.)

So, what happened that made our division opponents scared out of their pants? Why are the 6-8 Panthers literally the scariest team the Failcons will face upcoming Saturday? 

(Psst: It's because we're actually good)

Anyhow, aside the scared birds from there calling doomsday against us, there's some actual trash talk from these scrubs, so here we go:

1. On the Failcons Defense:

Our defense has given up an average of 14.7 ppg since the bye week. (Not holding the INTs for points or fake punt in the Chiefs game against the Defense)

Woah. The Failcons have an all world defense all of a sudden? You're telling me that supposedly the Failcons have this juggernaut with the crapshoot players they have? Obviously, just look at that ppg stat right there.

14.7 points per game.

They got the '85 Bears or 2015 Broncos defense now or something I guess. They really do think they have a scary defense. They really do.

Well, let's see who was their competition since the bye week:

1. Cardinals (Cards 19; Failcons 38) W

2.  Chiefs (Chiefs 29; Failcons 28) L

3. Rams  (Rams 14; Failcons 42) W

4. 49ers (49ers 13; Failcons 41) W

You mean to tell me the 2016 Failcons have gone against these top-notch offenses and literally made them obsolete? The all pro 49ers, the dangerous LA Rams, these teams are the premier top offenses of the league all right. I mean the Cardinals this year are known to have the best offensive line in the league with the best QB ever in Palmer, and the Chiefs, boy, Alex Smith with that deep throw is dangerous, and their big splash plays are out of this world.

These guys got every reason to brag. Heck, we're going to be shut out - shouldn't even try.

They're gonna contain Cam and double Olsen.

Simple and easy. No chance.

2. On the Failcons O-line

On a serious note man have you watched how good our o-line has been the last month.They have been lights out.See to me that's the only way Cam and the Panties beat us.There not beating us in a shoot out.

Let's exclude that Cardinals game where Matt Ryan got sacked like 4-5 times in one drive (funniest and best thing I've ever seen in a while - refs even tried to gift them a few more downs just to watch Matt get beat up more).

Image result for cardinals sack matt ryan

One could say the Falcons have been decent. I mean no one is arguing Mack is a great center, and that the Falcons did improve their line through him. But it's not any better than the Redskins, and if Kirk wasn't such a fast thrower, we'd have a much higher sack total and lead again instead of tie the Broncos with 40 sacks (after a 7.5 sack total before the bye...).

They did well against the Rams front, but their scheme and way their offense runs allows that. They rely on quick passes and quick plays to exploit a secondary, much like how the Redskins operate. 

Thing is, Cousins was holding the ball a bit longer than preferred, and checked down a lot. Maybe cause our secondary is actually decent...

But could be seeing things. Anyhow yes, their line is decent, and yes, our front is amazing. I like this matchup.

3. On Panthers & Falcons Last Matchup (Panthers D specifically)

we beat the Panthers before (their D was healthier then).

Lol. Really, we weren't as healthy then. In fact, Luke may be back for this game, but even so, our dropoff from Luke to Klein is basically just HoF MLB to solid starter. Sure, it's a decent drop, but not as important overall. DE Charles Johnson is likely back as well, so honestly we're healthier now than we were then.

Last matchup, Bradberry and Bene were the starters. Bradberry left early with turf toe, and Bene was out of shape, and is now off the team. We had communication issues with our patchwork secondary, and Julio went off. Not to mention we had no pass rush back then with our old D-line rotation.

This time, we're at home. We've gotten about 32.5 sacks since the bye week. We lead the league with the Broncos in sacks currently, and we were the leaders just last week. 

James Bradberry has already affirmed himself as one of the best rookie corners from the draft class of 2016, and he's been balling out as of late.

I post this play far too often, but it's amazing so I'll reaffirm how much of a difference he makes:

ezgif.com-1f910a9366.gif

Worley is learning from his mistakes, and gelling. Kurt Coleman has recently started getting used to this secondary, and we're starting to gain some picks and make plays. 

Did I mention that we have Addison, Kawann Short, Star, and possibly Charles Johnson. Oh, and backups Love and Butler who made a huge impact last night?

We're far from that D that played the Failcons that week.

4. On How The Panthers Suck and How Failcon's Offense Is Out Of This World Good

i just don't think the panthers are very good..period. Yeah they beat the skins but i've never been that impressed with them either. Plus, our offense is clicking so much right now it's hard to see the panthers stopping us or being able to keep up. Second, i think the falcons know what is at steak in this game...they know full well that if they win they are in

Who's stopping Julio? Gabriel? Freeman is hot right now. Matt is balling.

Besides the rbs, Skins and Failcons run a very similar offense. It relies on quick gains and fast passes to help alleviate the oline, and just pure speed. 

Also, here's what some Skin fans said last week that was eerily similar from es.redskins.com:

NO WAY THE SKINS LOSE AT HOME IN A PLAYOFF PUSH!

Offense is on fire! No way we lose with our playoff push.

offensively we are the best team on your schedule... I say this knowing you are in a division with NO and Atlanta. I don't see the Panthers having an answer for Jackson/Crowder/Garçon/Reed/Davis. And Kelley finds yards where there are no yards to be found, you will be impressed.

Yes, these low-intelligent posters actually exist.

Anyhow, if the Redskins were our "hardest offense" to contain, well we did a dang good job on it.

These both look similar. "We're in the playoff push; no way we lose; offense is amazing"

We beat the shiz out of the "best offense on our schedule" according to that skins fan, and we looked good doing it. I think we'll be able to stop the failcons just fine with how good our defense is doing.

Plus this is their QB after all...

V2eKNsj.gif

Image result for matt ryan panthers interception gif

Image result for poop stain ryan

5. On the Panthers Defense

Carolina has Short and Star in the interior. That's it. Kuechly was getting bodied in the first match up. Old as Thomas Davis ain't making up for him.

Oh. We only have Short and Star. Oh, okay. I get it. We only have Short and Star.

Not like Addison has 7.5 sacks already and leads the team. Bah he sucks.

Not like Bradberry is a top 25 cornerback right now, and not like Worley is getting it.

Not like Charles Johnson is amazing lately, and we got a scary pass rush

Not like Luke Kuechly isn't the greatest MLB in the game, and Thomas Davis in his old age is better than most other OLBs in the league.

Not like Kurt Coleman has been getting it lately, and our secondary is starting to get picks

Not like we also have Vernon Butler and Kyle Love for other plays when Short and Star rest.

Not like we are the leader in sacks this year, after a 7.5 sacks start pre bye and Addison being out for 2 games in the west coast after coming active after the bye week.

9jH6VwD.gif

V2eKNsj.gif

0upRgyt.gif

wiinpxl.gif

Sure, last year, but not too much different up front. "Only have KK and Short"

In Conclusion

Just like the Redskins, Failcons up for a rude awakening. They gonna get roughed up, toughed up, and getting worried about their playoff chances. 

Matt Ryan will get a taste of real turf, and it won't just be on one drive like against the Cards recently.

Then to rub it in, we let the Bucs slide in to rub it all in their faces that the least expected NFC South team to make the playoffs are in it.

Panthers will win.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

B1geQqy.gif

buddyron.0.gif

3 minutes ago, Doobs0 said:

Throughout the season.

Oh, my bad. atl is having a fine season matriculating that funny little ball up and down the field. I tell ya what. Folks be saying nice things about it too. Gushing on about all sorts of neat things, like talent, and other such things.

I just hope that QB a yurn can keep his britches clean. I tell ya what. The wife neer dyed when we seen that. I mean, I tell ya what.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Happy Holidays. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atl-16

PANTHERS-31

Drops mic.

I don't think julio goes for 300 this time.  After all, whoberry is getting better and Coleman is gettin it lately.  

I'll say he's held to a humble 200 yards. Matt Ryan probably won't even break franchise records again so there's that.  

Redskins are a mess guys. Your signature win is a .500 team who backed into the playoffs for about 3 hours. 

Big baby is going to be crying for flags all day. Which by the way...I read these boards,  you're a bunch of girls.  He's had maybe two questionable hits all season but you guys riot everytime he gets touched.  It's like his spoiled diva mentality has been adopted by this board. 

Matt ryan takes a hit, and gets right back up, he don't care,  he came to play football not look pretty. Ryan is a man's man. He don't care,  get bent in half,  don't care.  poo pants, don't care.  You got rupaul who's more worried about dance moves and how good hes going to look in his mom's clothes. 

Archived