• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Shaq Thompson Ranked 12th Best LB

Saca312

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Somebody that could take his spot.  Land Collins is a damn All-Pro RIGHT NOW!  It doesn't matter.  If Landon Collins was on this team, we don't win just 6 games.  As many problems as Boston had this year.  Yeesh.  

This is easy to proclaim now... Not so much last season when Collins want good.

10 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

People said the same thing with the Luke pick

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I didn't.  Thought the Luke pick made sense, when Beason was coming back from an Achilles injury.   Which is a totally different scenario than taking an LB for shits and gigs, with two of the best already on your roster.  

9 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

People said the same thing with the Luke pick

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

that they did.  i was one of them.

if you go back and look at that draft every player selected before luke maybe with the exception of andrew luck (owed to the massive value a bona fide franchise QB has) has proven to be a worse selection than him.  it happens.  i reckon he'd be an absolute lock for #2 overall in that draft if it happened today.

the cowboys, god's gift to football as of the year 2016, drafted maurice claiborne over him.

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I didn't.  Thought the Luke pick made sense, when Beason was coming back from an Achilles injury.   Which is a totally different scenario than taking an LB for shits and gigs, with two of the best already on your roster.  

We run a 4-3 defense.

Guess how many linebackers we need? Three. Guess how many we have now with Shaq? Three.

19 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

You're right. You should be the new Panthers GM. fug a professional that had a hand in winning 2 SBs in NY.  

Archived