• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Shaq Thompson Ranked 12th Best LB

Saca312

2 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Shaq was supposedly drafted of his speed and ability to cover. We have three LBs who all can cover. Don't give me the TD is slower this season. Shaq is still fast. 

TD has slowed some, but not much.  Shaq is going to take his spot soon enough..  We need a solid nickel 

13 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Who's fault is that

So you do know. Fault is due to matchups in a pass favor league. If you want shaq manned up against a shifty slot WR, be prepared for career year for said WR and many points given up.

11 hours ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

TD slowing does not have anything to do with Shaq not playing. Really, TD slowing down should have had Shaq playing more. 

yeah, but do you want to be the one to tell TD that he's losing a step and may need to cut his playing time? haha

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

why did you mention me in that? Just because your thread title sucks and everyone is making fun of you?

I couldn't care less if anyone is making fun of me on here, the majority of the people on here are moronic, positive, slap dicks.  Just showing you that some people aren't as stupid as your Gettleshitthebed nut huggers.  

Just now, uncfan888 said:

@nctarheel0619 do you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say "what can I bitch about today?" 

Negative, I actually watched some highlights of the Hornets game last night.  

Is it me, or is Russell Westbrook the worst shot chucker ever?  Don't get me wrong, I would love him on the Hornets.  But man, his shot selection is trash.  

Archived