• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 20-1 to win next year's Super Bowl

SgtJoo

On 1/25/2017 at 9:11 AM, mc52beast said:

Hate to say It but it's going to be hard to get past the Falcons and win the division. They have an offense that's averaging almost 40 a game and a defense that reminds me a little of the Seahawks d when they were relevant.

If Ron doesn't turn his offense into a product of the 21st century we may not even get a wild card.

The Falcons are literally the only team in the NFL that had their entire offensive line intact all season for every game. We lead the league in scoring last year too. 

You can't take past or present stats in the NFL as indicators of future success. 

Falcons are in the dance this year, but could easily be 7-9 next year. 

Fear not broheim. 

The Falcons are literally the only team in the NFL that had their entire offensive line intact all season for every game. We lead the league in scoring last year too. 

You can't take past or present stats in the NFL as indicators of future success. 

Falcons are in the dance this year, but could easily be 7-9 next year. 

Fear not broheim. 

Yeah it's like people forget how much a toll injury takes on an offense or defense on a team period. And I mean a huge toll and even when we're down to third string players we still gave teams that were supposed to be the best of the best a run for their money so he can put that in his pipe and smoke it because there's no telling where the Falcons will be next year.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

@GeorgiaBoyz I'm sure you know our o-line has had 4/5 people injured, 3 of them 3rd stringers, for a lot of the year. Not to mention Luke, Cam, Stewart, and even our secondary have been injured as well.

To think what would've been if we won our 6 out of 10 losses that were 3 points and less and the 6 games with 4th quarter leads.

Your homerism leads you to think the Falcons will all of a sudden be superior. Our defense is superior, and will be better next year. Our offense can be at your level, and easily get up there.

Watch your back.

Seriously, you know Falcon fans are delusional when they think they'll have a better defense than us.

Our front seven is already top 3. Our secondary has been trending up and up. Luke will be back. Bradberry is great. Imagine what the offseason will do for it.

Quit your delusional thinking. 

2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Seriously, you know Falcon fans are delusional when they think they'll have a better defense than us.

Our front seven is already top 3. Our secondary has been trending up and up. Luke will be back. Bradberry is great. Imagine what the offseason will do for it.

Quit your delusional thinking. 

Who said our defense would be better then yours ? No one. So stop making poo up & sure your O can be historic "easily." Because everything is so easy here. Good luck Lol.

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Who said our defense would be better then yours ? No one. So stop making poo up & sure your O can be historic "easily." Because everything is so easy here. Good luck Lol.

2015 17-2 run and we aren't historic?

We had around the same average in points as you guys. 

Good luck. You know the Panthers will be a threat easy. 

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

2015 17-2 run and we aren't historic?

We had around the same average in points as you guys. 

Good luck. You know the Panthers will be a threat easy. 

2015 .. your O wasn't historic. It was best in the league but not historic stat check if you like. Either way we're 3-0 since 2015 so good luck to you. You obviously need it more than me. No team that we've beat 3x in a row is a threat until proven other wise. Again .. good luck next season. 

15 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

2015 .. your O wasn't historic. It was best in the league but not historic stat check if you like. Either way we're 3-0 since 2015 so good luck to you. You obviously need it more than me. No team that we've beat 3x in a row is a threat until proven other wise. Again .. good luck next season. 

Never was fully healthy in any of those games. Stewart out for 2 and then Luke was out the last one. Not to mention our O-line.

Should I remind you of that 38-0 beating in 2015? You only became relevant this season, and your o-line had a horseshoe up their butt and stayed healthy the whole season.

17 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Never was fully healthy in any of those games. Stewart out for 2 and then Luke was out the last one. Not to mention our O-line.

Should I remind you of that 38-0 beating in 2015? You only became relevant this season, and your o-line had a horseshoe up their butt and stayed healthy the whole season.

You can hang your hat on 38-0 all you like I'll take those 3 straight wins since 2015. Lol. I'm relevant this season are you ? No.

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You can hang your hat on 38-0 all you like I'll take those 3 straight when's since 2015. Lol. I'm relevant this season are you ? No.

Like I said, take them while we have key guys injured.

You're having your fun this season. But you won't next season when we're fully healthy.

You're acting like the Panthers haven't been injured and purposely avoiding that argument. You guys were lucky to have your o-line healthy all season.

Imagine if you lost Mack like we lost Kalil. I can assure you that the Bucs would look like the ones in the playoffs instead of you.

Again, when healthy, we put 38-0 on you. The other games we had people of impact injured.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Like I said, take them while we have key guys injured.

You're having your fun this season. But you won't next season when we're fully healthy.

You're acting like the Panthers haven't been injured and purposely avoiding that argument. You guys were lucky to have your o-line healthy all season.

Imagine if you lost Mack like we lost Kalil. I can assure you that the Bucs would look like the ones in the playoffs instead of you.

Again, when healthy, we put 38-0 on you. The other games we had people of impact injured.

Every team has injuries. It's not enough injury in the world to excuse 3 straight loses unless you're miss a QB but I'll let you have it. Lol. 

My team is "lucky" because we didn't have injuries. Injuries are only brought up when a team is losing: 

To put it into perspective @GeorgiaBoyz, we had 6 probowlers on offense in 2015 and 4 on defense.

4/6 of our offensive probowlers were injured and out/playing another position this year for at least one game; most exceeding 5 or more (Trai Turner, Ryan Kalil, Cam Newton, and Jonathan Stewart) , and our all-pro MLB was out for a lot as well. 

If Matt Ryan, your center Mack, and your boy Vic Beasley were out, I can assure you that you won't be seeing a superbowl run.

We have those 6 probowlers and 3/4 defense probowlers back in 2017, along with draft acquisitions and an 8th pick in the first round likely making an impact. I sure would bet my odds we'll at the very least be competitive, no?

Archived