• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

23 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Not familiar with Belotti at all so I watched all his goals from last year.

He looks like the ultimate tap-in striker. 20 of his 33 goals came inside of within s couple of yards of the six.

Seria A is also garbage league...  Many top players from Seria A struggle in EPL.  

Per ESPNFC

With United needing to sell a centerback it looks like they are starting to take offers for Smalling.

Apparently Mou prefers Phil Jones due to the fact Jones can play right back. I guess it's not important to Mou that Jones doesn't play either position particularly well.

If United sell Smalling, they will head into the season with Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Daley Blind (can play outside back), Axel Tuanzebe, and Phil Jones (can play outside back).

Obviously Lindelof and Bailly are the man stays, Blind can give some good minutes and Tuanzebe is definitely one of my favorite youngsters. Phil Jones on the other hand, is the worst players on the squad.

9 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Per ESPNFC

With United needing to sell a centerback it looks like they are starting to take offers for Smalling.

Apparently Mou prefers Phil Jones due to the fact Jones can play right back. I guess it's not important to Mou that Jones doesn't play either position particularly well.

If United sell Smalling, they will head into the season with Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Daley Blind (can play outside back), Axel Tuanzebe, and Phil Jones (can play outside back).

Obviously Lindelof and Bailly are the man stays, Blind can give some good minutes and Tuanzebe is definitely one of my favorite youngsters. Phil Jones on the other hand, is the worst players on the squad.

United need attack.  Their attack was garbage last season.  They need speed.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3148247/arsenal-want-alexandre-lacazette-lyon-eyeing-olivier-giroud-aulas

Lyon president says Laca can go to Arsenal if they get Giroud.

Monaco offered Mbappe new £170k a week contract.  Major bump from £18k.  18 year old has offers on the table from Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Arsenal acquired about Martial from United.  Martial was supposed to be Mbappe but completely failed in United.

Thomas Lemar is deciding between Arsenal and Spurs...  His decision should be announced within few weeks.

Wtf is Wenger doing?  Trying to sign half of French national team?  His top 3 targets are Lacazette, Lemar and Mbappe.  I mean... it would be a genius move for France national team but weird....

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

United need attack.  Their attack was garbage last season.  They need speed.

I honestly think they are just working up the left hand side.

LB -> CDM -> LM -> FWD

Those are the 4 players I believe they will bring in, just no idea who those players will be at the moment with how slow everything is moving at the moment.

15 hours ago, ARSEN said:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3148247/arsenal-want-alexandre-lacazette-lyon-eyeing-olivier-giroud-aulas

Lyon president says Laca can go to Arsenal if they get Giroud.

Monaco offered Mbappe new £170k a week contract.  Major bump from £18k.  18 year old has offers on the table from Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Arsenal acquired about Martial from United.  Martial was supposed to be Mbappe but completely failed in United.

Not sure if Mou is quite ready to give up on Martial especially with how weak we are on the left. The only other pure left mid we have is Young and he isn't a starter in the EPL. Mkhitaryan can play the left but he'll most likely be starting on the right unless they believe Lingard can be a full time starter on the right.

If United lands another left mid I could see them potentially moving Martial but I think they give him one more year.

Per ESPNFC

United are closing in on defensive midfielder Nemanja Matic and could have a deal in line by the end of the week. It is believed the fee in place is somewhere around the £40M range.

I'm actually a big fan of Matic, he's got a high motor and his long ball accuracy is superb. It'll nice to potentially see someone hit Rashford in space for once.

6 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Per ESPNFC

United are closing in on defensive midfielder Nemanja Matic and could have a deal in line by the end of the week. It is believed the fee in place is somewhere around the £40M range.

I'm actually a big fan of Matic, he's got a high motor and his long ball accuracy is superb. It'll nice to potentially see someone hit Rashford in space for once.

Matic got exposed last year.  He struggled against speed but finished the year strong.

Archived