• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

that makes no sense. there are 6 hours to go in the window and they reached a deal already. this whole thing is just too bizarre.

Yea, I think Lemar might of changed his mind joining Arsenal.  City even sent their people to Chilli to finalize everything.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Yea, I think Lemar might of changed his mind joining Arsenal.  City even sent their people to Chilli to finalize everything.

And Sanchez already told all of his teammates and friends he's joined City.

If this actually falls through Arsenal is going to have a very, very toxic Chilean in their locker room this year.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

And Sanchez already told all of his teammates and friends he's joined City.

If this actually falls through Arsenal is going to have a very, very toxic Chilean in their locker room this year.

So Lemar is playing right now so he cannot attend physical or negotiations.  You can thank FIFA for scheduling international games during the busiest day of transfer.

people are saying City hasn't even been officially informed that the deal is off so they have no plans to make another offer. they're also speculating there was never any Lemar deal and that whole thing was to save face or drive up the price

7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

people are saying City hasn't even been officially informed that the deal is off so they have no plans to make another offer. they're also speculating there was never any Lemar deal and that whole thing was to save face or drive up the price

Won't surprise me.  Kroenke destroyed this club.  I predicted it would happen and it did.  He sucked all the money out of it and will likely sell it.

So, we've signed Foyth, Gazzaniga, Sanchez, and Aurier, and are just about completed with a deal for Llorente. There's still talk of Gomes on a one-year loan, Barkley from Everton, and Origi from Pool, but I don't put much stock into those rumors.

Overall, not a bad summer window for my guys, especially considering we waited so long to start, and didn't pay an outrageous fortune for any of these guys. Llorente would be the icing on the cake, but we still need to find one more young striker to back up Kane in the near future, considering Llorente's age. Whether or not that remains Jannssen is up to him, and if not, then a new fresh face would do us wonders within the next window or two. I'm happy with this one so far.

Archived