• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vic Beasley says to let Cam be Cam

truthjuice

Cam in 2016 played a lot like Cam in 2014, or 2012 for that matter.  2015 was his high water mark, and none of us should expect him to ever be that good.  I agree with Beasley, too.  It would be moronic for Rivera and Shula to make him into a pocket passer.  Cam is what he is. 

Letting cam be cam sounds good, especially if you want him to have a earlier exit from the NFL. 

I've stated this from pretty much day 1 that cam needs to develop into a pocket passer in the image of big ben, he has the talent to be every bit as good as ben or better(big ben is easily a top 5 QB for the last 10 years).  he just needs someone to push him in the direction that will maximize his potintial and not incidentally place him at unnecessary risk.

I dont care who you are you cant have your QB doing 10 designed runs up the middle every game. the hits will pile up and he will eventually be less and less effective as a QB.

Archived