• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency/Draft Tracker Thread: Post News Here!

Saca312

27 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Potential teams to watch in the OL D.J. Fluker market: #Saints #Lions #Seahawks #Colts #Vikings #Giants, #ARZ, #ATL based on a recent call.

— Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 7, 2017

I see Seattle for a good landing spot here.   Need help at both tackles.  They love pounding the ball in the run game like us.  So he could slide right in at RT here

11 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I'm a craft beer guy got some hopslam, noda Hop cakes and OMB Dunkel in the fridge.

It ain't the red meat it's the craft beer calories #howbowdah

Fug it. Hell I deserve some Krispy Kreme donuts too now after we signed Bersin. 

Drinking some tequila to sleep 

1 minute ago, Nails said:

http://nfltraderumors.co/rams-trade-talks-several-teams-franchise-cb-trumaine-johnson/

Franchise tagged for the 2nd time Trumaine Johnson to the Browns in a trade?  Might be a KK trade template.

You'd think someone would try to make a move for KK due to the weak DTs in this draft. However, teams rather trade for Trumaine in a deep CB class

Just now, Mr. Miagi said:

You'd think someone would try to make a move for KK due to the weak DTs in this draft. However, teams rather trade for Trumaine in a deep CB class

After a couple weeks once the FA market dries up, the KK possibilities will crystallize, and they will be juicy IMO.

Archived