• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alfred Morris on the trade block.

cardiackat88.

5 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

He had 69 attempts, had no chance to get in a rhythm. I'd send a 6th rounder to them for him, if we aren't shooting for a RB in the first three rounds.

So he basically had a year off. For 1.2 mil, I'd give him a shot. Ain't gonna get anybody cheaper.

Him, Stewart, and Fournette pounding the line over and over...the 4th qtr would be a cakewalk.

Dallas is either going to eat his salary and roster spot,or release him. As soon as you trade a pick for him, you've given away any chance of reaping arguably the best part of the value of his potential acquisition. He's not that essential of a pickup whereby we can't live without him, or that we have to trade a pick for him.

If you just feel the need to throw out a pick against the wall and see if it sticks, offer a seventh.

53 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

Side note he's only 1 year younger than JStew. 

I get your overall point, but I think that months (and tread) do matter in this instance. Stew will be 30 this month, and morris won't be 29 until December, so it's closer to two years.

They were talking on NFL's Sirius XM channel yesterday that he may end up with the 49ers.   Rejoin his old OC from the 49ers and Hyde/Morris combo would be a nice RB tandum which Shannahan likes (see Atlanta)

Archived