• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other teams "sniffing around Carolina's interest in Fournette."

Growl

1 minute ago, h0llywood said:

Cook would be a better fit in NO pass happy offense. Doubt Fournette is on their radar or they draft him just so they can say "haha" to Carolina 

I don't care. We'll draft Solomon Thomas and double dip at DL again in the 2nd. Say, "HAHA" to Drew Brees; you're career about to end. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I don't care. We'll draft Solomon Thomas and double dip at DL again in the 2nd. Say, "HAHA" to Drew Brees; you're career about to end. 

We need help on the O-line too much to Double dip D-line. I'd like to see us go either RB, OL/S, OL. or DL, OL, OL.  either way the O-line needs to be addressed.  I'm not a fan of drafting D-line with the first, but you cant deny that the value could be there, and the D-line draft class this year is the best we've seen it in a while.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

We need help on the O-line too much to Double dip D-line. I'd like to see us go either RB, OL/S, OL. or DL, OL, OL.  either way the O-line needs to be addressed.  I'm not a fan of drafting D-line with the first, but you cant deny that the value could be there, and the D-line draft class this year is the best we've seen it in a while.

From what Gman has said, looks like we are going OL in FA. Probably double dip there. 

I don't see us going OL until the 3rd round and that's if we decide to take one. 

I think Ron and DG can live with Daryl at RT if anything. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

From what Gman has said, looks like we are going OL in FA. Probably double dip there. 

I don't see us going OL until the 3rd round and that's if we decide to take one. 

I think Ron and DG can live with Daryl at RT if anything. 

If we get Okung, that is gonna cost us some money, and wont have enough to double down in FA, but we will see.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Let's be honest here. Stewart has been very good as long as he has been healthy. And he has often played at less than 100%. I like Stewart's toughness and his physicality. I just know he has not been consistently as good as his potential. I hope the same thing isn't going to happen with Fournette. There are other options without an injury history.

I don't know any feature back thay doesn't get injured. 

When the average RB career in the NFL is less than 3 years, I strongly believe fans have unobtainable expectations for running backs.

4 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I don't know any feature back thay doesn't get injured. 

When the average RB career in the NFL is less than 3 years, I strongly believe fans have unobtainable expectations for running backs.

That 3 year average includes everyone who makes a squad including practice squad guys and those who never make it. Not top 10 draft choices. With injuries a factor for everyone I would think that would even give more reason to be concerned about a guy who comes in the league with injury issues already.

Archived