• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones Season 7

Darth Biscuit

Also let's talk about Tyrion was acting, even since the episode we seen the dragon's attack the convoy.    Anyone feel a big twist coming where he conspired with Cersei there at the end?   He acted uneasy and also was in the boat.   This could be because he doesn't trust Cersei but he was acting like that after watching the dragon do work earlier too.    He may be afraid of what Dany could be.     I'm just surprised he would believe anything she says, he knows her, so for her to roll in with that little speech and him believe it..... something seems fishy.  

24 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Also let's talk about Tyrion was acting, even since the episode we seen the dragon's attack the convoy.    Anyone feel a big twist coming where he conspired with Cersei there at the end?   He acted uneasy and also was in the boat.   This could be because he doesn't trust Cersei but he was acting like that after watching the dragon do work earlier too.    He may be afraid of what Dany could be.     I'm just surprised he would believe anything she says, he knows her, so for her to roll in with that little speech and him believe it..... something seems fishy.  

I got the feeling Tyrion conspired with Cersei as well. I'm not sure I believe it's actually what happened, but the vibe was there. Especially how the scene played out,  with Cersei unwilling to kill Tyrion, then he finds out she is pregnant and then the scene ends. It seems he ultimately wants to redeem his family name by saving her child. It'll be an interesting plot point next season.

One thing I didn't understand was how did Bran not know about Jon? He's supposed to see everything, right? #ThirdEyeBlind

I hate that the show is being rushed, but I also understand it. Realistically, this seasons could have been at least two separate seasons, maybe three. I don't blame the writers though. It was HBO who told them it's time to end it. They're doing the best they can trying to reach the end. I am excited to read the remaining books though because there will be a lot more detail.

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that because I believe that he's all in for Dany buuuuut that's an interesting twist I hadn't thought of. Would he betray everyone just to save the nephew growing in Cersei? I think that's a bit much. But what other deal could they have come up with?

1 hour ago, Arroz con Panther said:

One thing I didn't understand was how did Bran not know about Jon? He's supposed to see everything, right? #ThirdEyeBlind

I think he CAN know everything, but he has to know where to go/what to look for. Once Sam brought up the annulment/secret wedding, Bran went straight there...

2 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I have no idea what those words together mean. Also scared to Google it at work because...Huddle.

ceiling cat was basically an old meme with a cat peeking out a hole cut in the ceiling...

the caption was "ceiling cat watches you masturbate" or something like that...

So yeah, Bran can basically see anything now, lol

You'd think there'd be some kind of rule where he had to warg into someone present at said events, not just be this invisible witness or whatever... but I digress...

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

ceiling cat was basically an old meme with a cat peeking out a hole cut in the ceiling...

the caption was "ceiling cat watches you masturbate" or something like that...

So yeah, Bran can basically see anything now, lol

You'd think there'd be some kind of rule where he had to warg into someone present at said events, not just be this invisible witness or whatever... but I digress...

Oh yeah I remember that meme. Got it.

Also I was thinking about Ghost last night too and assumed he's at Castle Black still which is weird. Was a reason ever given on why Ghost didn't leave Castle Black when Jon did?

18 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Oh yeah I remember that meme. Got it.

Also I was thinking about Ghost last night too and assumed he's at Castle Black still which is weird. Was a reason ever given on why Ghost didn't leave Castle Black when Jon did?

I followed up after my post, and apparently Sansa referenced Ghost being at Winterfell at some point this season. Apparently he is at Winterfell now. meh... lol

Archived