• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iron Maiden

Johnny Rockets

Saw them a couple years ago and they've still got it. Bruce Dickinson is still one of the most entertaining frontmen of all times, Steve harris still gallops on the bass like no one else,  the guitars are all dynamic and on point (tho i think the third guitarist needs to settle down on the kicks)and nicko mcbrain is still insane. 

I started listening when powerslave came out and have been a huge fan ever since.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:40 PM, rayzor said:

Saw them a couple years ago and they've still got it. Bruce Dickinson is still one of the most entertaining frontmen of all times, Steve harris still gallops on the bass like no one else,  the guitars are all dynamic and on point (tho i think the third guitarist needs to settle down on the kicks)and nicko mcbrain is still insane. 

I started listening when powerslave came out and have been a huge fan ever since.

So we both were there watching greatness..on of the better  concerts I have seen. 

Archived