• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD already engaged in contract talks

Daeavorn

11 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Another way for me to say this.

I'm happy for DWill, and Stew, and Jake, and Anderson, and CJ, and all the others......at the same time I'm pissed at Hurney and JR for putting this team in such a shitty place for placating to these players.

Overpaying player will come back to bite you, and my happiness for them getting paid is greatly diminished by those contracts making it harder to surround an up and coming QB with a decent team.

Fair enough.

On 7/18/2017 at 5:43 PM, Salisburysean98 said:

Yeah and I thought I knew him too. I thought he was a true leader, a guy who wanted this franchise to win a Superbowl. A true Panthers man, all the way. Olsen too, until they started talking about those DAMN contract negotiations and not being happy. FUG THAT POO MAN, you're supposed to be a goddamn leader. You're under contract, go out there and fugging play goddamnit. A leader isn't supposed to create distractions unless there are good distractions, what I mean by that is the Tom Brady example, take less money so the team can win more with signing young dudes long term. THATS a FUGGING leader.

What distrations have TD and Olsen made? 

Contract negotiations are not distrations, especially this time of the year. 

Step away from the ledge, man.

Archived