• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

What a complete embarrassment today. We played sloppy, defensively inept at times, and just lost to a bottom feeder team that was desperate to stay up, which we should have known and planned for. Absolutely atrocious staffing from Poch, should never have started both Rose and Toby at the same time, knowing both would be rusty, and to sub off a defender for a striker cost us the game. All-around terrible day for my team.

I'm gutted over this, and wonder how in the hell we managed to be in the top four with this lack of killer instinct we've displayed many times this year. I can only imagine that with the mistakes they made, handing us over and over golden opportunities, what a real team like Man City would have done in our stead. I'm imagining at minimum 5-0, if not more from the shitshow performance. My team? Nah.. it's cool, we'll just lollygag around the field, and never take advantage of anything all day long. We have this many corners? Why not take short corner after short corner, even though they haven't worked at all for us. What the hell was Poch thinking today? We were going to go breeze in and coast to a win? I'm so pissed, and the players should be completely ashamed of themselves to have lost that.

What a joke.

Archived