• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

On 10/14/2017 at 11:30 PM, Jimmy said:

Let's talk about the bottom of the table...I don't know the answer but what is the quickest a team has gone from Champions of the Premiership to relegation?   Could it be Leicester in just 2 years? 

I think they'll sort it out again.

53 minutes ago, Borat said:

First game back from an injury, no? 

EDIT: Oh he played at Roma. Still sort of hard to knock the guy after missing 3 weeks. 

Morata and Lacazette currently have the same rating in EPL for 2017 season.  Neither is playing very well right now.

4 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Who ever made EPL schedule should be fired immediately. The prime time games and some Sunday game are just plain idiotic.

Well, you have to play the games and with champions league etc its difficult.  Its clear to me that Chelsea won the PL last yr by being consistent with wins but not playing the extra games is big.  Watford is right there in the table even with the loss.  They could have beaten Chelsea today.

On the positive side Bats was a man today in the box and needs to do that much more often.  That was awesome.

Also, gotta get Kante back, damn we are a different team with him in there.  Still hating letting Matic go...he wanted it but we are missing that presence badly.

Morata will be fine...he is still young and has been amazing in the toughest league so far.  Love Morata.

This talk of Chelseas issues is interesting.  We havent been healthy yet this year.  They are definatley one of the worlds best when healthy.   I hope we get to see it soon cause Man City is awesome and needs a rival at the top.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Well, you have to play the games and with champions league etc its difficult.  Its clear to me that Chelsea won the PL last yr by being consistent with wins but not playing the extra games is big.  Watford is right there in the table even with the loss.  They could have beaten Chelsea today.

On the positive side Bats was a man today in the box and needs to do that much more often.  That was awesome.

Also, gotta get Kante back, damn we are a different team with him in there.  Still hating letting Matic go...he wanted it but we are missing that presence badly.

Morata will be fine...he is still young and has been amazing in the toughest league so far.  Love Morata.

This talk of Chelseas issues is interesting.  We havent been healthy yet this year.  They are definatley one of the worlds best when healthy.   I hope we get to see it soon cause Man City is awesome and needs a rival at the top.

This is zero my comments related.   I wanna see some top clubs at 12:30pm and I want to see some top clubs on Sundays.  So far 90% has been neither.

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

This is zero my comments related.   I wanna see some top clubs at 12:30pm and I want to see some top clubs on Sundays.  So far 90% has been neither.

hehe..Arsenal fan.:tongue:. WTF are you talking about man?   You are so pro Arsenal and its sick.  Sorry but you have to play ready or not man.

5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Don't worry brah.. you have some at 11:00 today... just sit back and watch the top team of Spurs, once your tiddly winks 8:30 game is over :p

Archived