• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

I did the cable cutting thing back in March, so I was already resigned to the fact that I would be limited to whatever was airing on NBCSN or USA Network. I gotta spring for Red Zone in September ($40), so no Premier League Pass for me.

54 minutes ago, djp14 said:

I did the cable cutting thing back in March, so I was already resigned to the fact that I would be limited to whatever was airing on NBCSN or USA Network. I gotta spring for Red Zone in September ($40), so no Premier League Pass for me.

Get jail broken fire stick, watch everything for free

Drove up to D.C. for the United/Barcelona game yesterday.

The crowd was insane with over 80K in the stands. The event staff was definitely not prepared for the event as it took about two hours to get to the stadium from 5 miles out.

FedExField's Club Level is pretty sweet and a great place to watch a game but overall the stadium leaves a lot to be desired.

In regards to the game. It was incredible to see these guys play. Watching Messi on tv does not do him justice, he is so fast with the ball.

From a United fan perspective, I was really impressed with Pogba, he was very active and easily had his best game of the preseason. I also though that Rashford played pretty well for the most part. I will say that De Gea was the best player on the field for United. While Neymar scored the lone goal due to a Valencia error, it was still a lot of fun to see these two clubs go at it.

image.thumb.jpeg.05ac53e7961c4ea7fcd63c676f0a1c22.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw United lost to RM 2-1 in the Supercup.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the match due to work.

By the sounds of it, we got outplayed but still had a chance. Unfortunately, Lukaku and Rashford missed gimme's. We're going to have to tighten that up if we're going to compete for the title this year. I did hear that Matic played really well, so that's a plus.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

I agree and also think Pogba is the most overated player in the world.

This... he was absolute fail in EPL last season.  Lukaku was hot garbage too. Lukaku scored only 1 goal against decent D... Spurs.  Most of his goals came against Sanderland, Leicester and other bottom feeding clubs.

13 hours ago, Shocker said:

I pretty much agree they were clearly better than Lest.  Anyway, I was impressed with the way they came back and wouldnt be denied.

Leicester blew an amazing opportunity.  No Koscelny, Mustafi, Alexis and Cocquilin.

Archived