• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

We will see

Yes we shall.  I watched for three years as Pep took over a treble winner and destroyed the Bundesliga but burned the squad out by the UCL semi-finals every season.  My money remains on Barca and the PSG/Real winner until I am proven wrong.

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

Yes we shall.  I watched for three years as Pep took over a treble winner and destroyed the Bundesliga but burned the squad out by the UCL semi-finals every season.  My money remains on Barca and the PSG/Real winner until I am proven wrong.

Cool, documented here.  We will see.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Cool, documented here.  We will see.

Right or wrong, it will not be the first time.  If wrong, will be glad to say I was.  If right I will only be happy if Bayern is the eventually champion because I am no fan of those I am picking either.

Real is done in La Liga so UCL is there only hope now. They don't look good at all and I don't trust PSG in the UCL either. Would take City over any team in the UCL besides Barca and Bayern at the moment. All depends on the draws (and injuries/fitness) but I think City have a real chance of winning the UCL.

20 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Real is done in La Liga so UCL is there only hope now. They don't look good at all and I don't trust PSG in the UCL either. Would take City over any team in the UCL besides Barca and Bayern at the moment. All depends on the draws (and injuries/fitness) but I think City have a real chance of winning the UCL.

PSG weakness is their D.  Look for PSG to address that in January.  PSG attack is just nasty. 

So that NBC Gold thing must really be a pain in the arse for you guys huh?  I do not watch a ton of EPL but  have always looked forward to placing some bets and watching some games on Boxing Day.  Only allowed to watch one game and it is bleepin United.

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

So that NBC Gold thing must really be a pain in the arse for you guys huh?  I do not watch a ton of EPL but  have always looked forward to placing some bets and watching some games on Boxing Day.  Only allowed to watch one game and it is bleepin United.

Just use r/soccerstreams. 

Archived