• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many PPG do we have to score?

L-TownCat

How many avg PPG do we need?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. AVG PPG

The more points the better, but if our defense holds par for the season with their current expectations we should be safe anytime we score more than 20 points,  but we won't be the super bowl contender we hope we will be unless Cam and the offense get their act together.

For the record I saw some Cam hate yesterday, the dude barely did anything before the regular season started, and he is going to need a month or two to get into full 100% game shape probably.  So I know its not pretty at the moment but he should and I hope he gets better as the season goes on. Also Cam is our best hope for a Super Bowl in the next 10 years whether you like it or not, so if you dont like him you need to get over that poo the Panthers success rides on his shoulders.

MVP Franchise QB's do not grow on trees, and finding them are like winning the lottery.

I think 28-30 points per game is the magic number for this offense.

They have a few things to work on with getting more players involved in the passing game and Cam getting his timing back(we started to see signs of that in the second half).

Overall, What I took from the offense is that they already have an identity, which is physicality. They literally grinded out the last 8 minutes or so of that game. 

Archived