• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Borat Hating

gorillamilitia13

yeah why the heck would it matter what a falcons fan says on his own message board.

While I do question some of @Borat's takes on Cam, he's still very respectable and a good poster on here with his own outside perspective. He doesn't troll, and all he does is give his own input which is generally reasonable.

It's like a Falcon fan coming in here and making a big old thread about how much we poo on Matt Ryan. Like that's just silly.

Borat doesn't seem as dumb on here as he did in that post. Cam isn't regressing. He's been hurt. This week was the first week he was able to practice fully and they let him be himself. Results speak for themselves. 

Matt has thrown 5 picks this year and looked terrible without julio and Sanu. Greg is as important to our offense has julio is to theirs. Is Matt regressing? 

14 hours ago, Saca312 said:

yeah why the heck would it matter what a falcons fan says on his own message board.

While I do question some of @Borat's takes on Cam, he's still very respectable and a good poster on here with his own outside perspective. He doesn't troll, and all he does is give his own input which is generally reasonable.

It's like a Falcon fan coming in here and making a big old thread about how much we poo on Matt Ryan. Like that's just silly.

Haha I hear ya man, I just wanted to poke some fun at Borat.

13 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Borat doesn't seem as dumb on here as he did in that post. Cam isn't regressing. He's been hurt. This week was the first week he was able to practice fully and they let him be himself. Results speak for themselves. 

Matt has thrown 5 picks this year and looked terrible without julio and Sanu. Greg is as important to our offense has julio is to theirs. Is Matt regressing? 

3 of those picks were tipped balls that should have been caught fwiw. Other 2 were bad throws.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

They were inaccurate throws that resulted in tipped balls

The one to Sanu was certainly not inaccurate...he catches that and the Falcons put the lions away earlier. The one to Coleman in my opinion was a tough catch but should have been caught. It was more of a result that the Falcons were trying to get a play off before the Lions challenged the previous play.

Id have to go back and watch the other one from yesterday but I don't remember it being inaccurate. (Might be wrong) 

14 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Ryan very well may be (to the mean at least) — last year was a massive deviation from his career’s average output, just as Cam’s MVP year was from his. But it’s tough to yet substantiate that claim on the basis of a 2 week sample. 

Similarly, as for Cam currently (and re: the initial, quoted post), I don’t really think you can reasonably ignore a markedly subpar, post-SB stretch, and look only at a single banner day against the league’s worst defense. We’ll see though.

Archived