• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl 51 rematch tonight - Pats/Falcons (GAME THREAD)

Hotsauce

ESPN is calling this game “Ryan’s Revenge”. Both teams are significantly worse than they were last year. I find it extremely funny/ironic that the Falcons blew a 17-0 lead last week to the Dolphins, so they are wearing that stink coming into this game where the lost he Super Bowl in the most epic fashion in the history of sports. Choking HAS to be in their heads, as it is engrained into the Falcons culture. Both teams are notorious rivals of the Panthers, but today “we are all Patriots.”

Prediction:

Falcons 21

Patriots 20

Then with :02 left on the clock, Stephen Gostkowski kicks a field goal. 

Falcons 21

Patriots 23

I'm hoping that the Pats feel the prime time rematch pressure enough to really dial it up, but they plan like crazy regardless. I'd like to see BB and his coordinators reveal Falcons weaknesses that we can exploit in our upcoming games. Definitely will be fun to watch.

51 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

A falcons loss here would be huge not only giving us an additional game lead on the divison, but i think mentally after last weeks collapse at home, a loss tonight to the Pats would be detrimental to the falcons.  

That is all and good but what about the Saints the way they are playing now. I hope it don't turn out like this

1476658797800.jpg

Archived