• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead

rodeo

well I obviously didn't watch the TWD last night.  Wifey is watching still.   Most interesting thing she said to me is they aired Ridley Scott's The Terror last night?? 

The real premier  is tonight but I guess they were giving people a sneak peak last night throwing it on at the end TWD? 

Anyone watch it last night? Wondering if I should tune in to it tonight...

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

well I obviously didn't watch the TWD last night.  Wifey is watching still.   Most interesting thing she said to me is they aired Ridley Scott's The Terror last night?? 

The real premier  is tonight but I guess they were giving people a sneak peak last night throwing it on at the end TWD? 

Anyone watch it last night? Wondering if I should tune in to it tonight...

I actually happened to catch about 10 minutes of The Terror. It was pretty damn good. Atmospheric, great set design and a cool story. Checking out early reviews and they're all great. If only it wasn't on an outdated format like network TV.

20 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

I actually happened to catch about 10 minutes of The Terror. It was pretty damn good. Atmospheric, great set design and a cool story. Checking out early reviews and they're all great. If only it wasn't on an outdated format like network TV.

yeah, I just watched season 2 of Sneaky Pete.  Once the season binge formula was introduced everything else is just horrible.   Not sure what AMC premium is but apparently some can watch the full series now.  

It is a short series.  Probably will just let it run its course and catch later when it all is available. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I just watched season 2 of Sneaky Pete.  Once the season binge formula was introduced everything else is just horrible.   Not sure what AMC premium is but apparently some can watch the full series now.  

It is a short series.  Probably will just let it run its course and catch later when it all is available. 

I will say an outlet like HBO is the exception. I watched the first season of True Detective during it's first run and it was actually a lot of fun trying to solve the mysteries with fan theories and whatnot each week. At least with HBO your viewing experience isn't interrupted every 13 minutes for Tide and Chevy commercials.

10 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Cold and claustrophobic. definitely thread worthy. 

16 hours ago, Skack25 said:

Is anyone else here really bothered by the idea of them putting zombie blood in the weapons?  They've been bathing in zombie blood for 8 seasons... Now it can turn them?

8 season 3 years....it's like antibiotics.

Archived