• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Benji Trade is Coaches Message to Cam

Reynman

You all are kidding yourselves if you think that McDermott and Beane did not know that the Carolina coaches were fed up with Cam's reliance on Benji.   They knew when they  were here...of course it was easy pickings for Buffalo.

Not saying Banjamin is not a good player, just not right for our current offense.

Have y'all been watching the same offense as me this year...not something I would want to hang on to...

2 minutes ago, tondi said:

Beane probably called offering a third and Hurney raked him over the coals til he got that highly coveted 7th rounder. Then Marty had a celebratory pizza party. 

Yes and we all know a kicker is drafted with that 7th rounder.

The real shame of it is, there actually is some logical basis for the move, but it didn't originate from the minds of our FO and coaches. Worse yet, despite having said the right thing about shaking up the offense in a positive and needed way, no way these guys will realistically go through with it and capitalize on the opportunity.

Edit: Don't dare say anything favorable about the Benjamin trade, or anything else critical of the team. Krovvy is Farach reincarnate and will fling poo on you like a pissed off chimpanzee. I've gotten less poo on me in a month way back when I worked in a nursing home than he's showered in the last two minutes.

10 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

The real shame of it is, there actually is some logical basis for the move, but it didn't originate from the minds of our FO and coaches. Worse yet, despite having said the right thing about shaking up the offense in a positive and needed way, no way these guys will realistically go through with it and capitalize on the opportunity.

Edit: Don't dare say anything that can be interpreted as negative about the Benjamin trade, or anything else critical of the team. Krovvy is Farach reincarnate and will fling poo on you like a pissed off chimpanzee .

Yes I agree... that "Krovvy" character "blocked me" for calling him out on his nonsensical take on the trade.  The kid doesn't know what he's talking about

27 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Yes I agree... that "Krovvy" character "blocked me" for calling him out on his nonsensical take on the trade.  The kid doesn't know what he's talking about

His entire profile page is nothing but poo icons. When somebody has the problem he apparently has, docs usually prescribe an anti-diarrheal.

Edit: See what I mean? When it gets this bad, there's a real danger of dehydration. He's gonna need an IV pretty soon.

'Nuther edit: Aw, ain't that sweet? He's got himself a little poo buddy now.

43 minutes ago, Reynman said:

The trade of Kelvin Benjamin is a means to take away Cam's security blanket.  The coaches and front office drafted a new team with a new purpose...and to this point, Cam has refused to adjust.   He would rather throw to Benji in double coverage than to throw a short slant to CMac or Shepard.  Just like the last time that Cam lost Benji...he found a way to get it to many different receivers.  There is no way the coaches could have sat Benji without Cam getting in the way.   The coaches/front office had to make this move.

Evolve, or be left behind.   Let's see if it works...

P5TeuEh.gif

7 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

His entire profile page is nothing but poo icons. When somebody has the problem he apparently has, docs usually prescribe an anti-diarrheal.

Oh so you guys can dish it, but not take it? Stop whining and argue something of substance or expect to be blocked. You want to talk poo, but can't take a little being thrown back?

Waaaaaah!

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Oh so you guys can dish it, but not take it? Stop whining and argue something of substance or expect to be blocked. You want to talk poo, but can't take a little being thrown back?

Waaaaaah!

LMAO... you're the one who can't take it buddy.  You have been shut down on everything you have tried to say, and you have proven to know nothing about football 

Just now, PantherNation123 said:

LMAO... you're the one who can't take it buddy.  You have been shut down on everything you have tried to say, and you have proven to know nothing about football 

You're not arguing anything you moron. The front office are "clowns" isn't arguing anything, it's just shitty opinion with no substance. There's a reason you're blocked, and there's a reason only every other post of yours can manage to get a pie.

Waaaaaah!

Dude, credit goes to Farachimodo for sparking it, but you've got me totally enjoying the Huddle's version of coprophilia (Google that poo). Poo on brah.

You're not arguing anything you moron. The front office are "clowns" isn't arguing anything, it's just shitty opinion with no substance. There's a reason you're blocked, and there's a reason only every other post of yours can manage to get a pie.

Clearly no one agrees with you on anything, and I'm not the only one who would be happy to see you gone (aside from your comedic idiocy).

You tried to say our front office had an issue with Kelvin with no evidence and everything pointing the other way.  I'm not searching for a pie on every post, unlike you, who seem to be searching for poo on every post

Archived