• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GIFs From The Falcons Game

MurkN

2 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

Luke's reaction towards the end of the Adams interception when he waves Adams to follow him and then Adams cuts back across the field lol.

Yeah, I can’t see the rest of the field but with two lead blockers I assume he gets deeper into Falcons territory. Still good for him and us. 

2 things I'm just seeing...I think Fun Fun may be growing into that #1 role in 2 gifs.  The first gif where he picks up 17 yards for the first down, most interesting and best part is him looking directly at samuel and pointing out his block in order to make the play work.  I could be wrong, I don't remember KB doing that, and it's been a while since I've seen a receiver with enough awareness to do something like this.  Secondly, I completely missed him next to cam when rivera wanted to kick the field goal, he was just as mad.  He's not a huge talkative guy, so when he gets mad like that, it stands out big time.  I think Devin is really maturing for us.

Archived