• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richardson back at the hospital...

Zod

I hadn't heard about this guys, sorry. There are those that blaze a trail to make things happen, and Jerry is one of those. A city is not awarded an NFL expansion team without having one hell of a point man to make it happen. Jerry pulled it off for you guys and should always be remembered as the dude that put it all together.

Our owner, Malcom Glazer, has recently had a series of strokes. When he bought our team, things went from 20 plus years of the Yucs to the Bucs.

Owners DO make a difference in a team, and I hope your man gets through this. Get well, Jerry.

Carolina Panthers Owner/Founder Jerry Richardson once said, "The fan is the most valuable member of our team."

So true for any franchise.

I hadn't heard about this guys, sorry. There are those that blaze a trail to make things happen, and Jerry is one of those. A city is not awarded an NFL expansion team without having one hell of a point man to make it happen. Jerry pulled it off for you guys and should always be remembered as the dude that put it all together.

Our owner, Malcom Glazer, has recently had a series of strokes. When he bought our team, things went from 20 plus years of the Yucs to the Bucs.

Owners DO make a difference in a team, and I hope your man gets through this. Get well, Jerry.

So true for any franchise.

Great classy and intelligent post, best wishes to the Bucs owner as well, I as others get to serious some times, when things like this happen it really puts things in perspective. It makes you realize that yes it is still just a game, Get well Mr. Richardson, praying for you

Archived