• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what was done differently on offense today?

pstall

But also look at how long he held onto the ball... it go hand and hand

These d-line men nowadays is as fast as running backs. And he drop back too slow. You gotta be fast with in this day and age

care to elaborate some more?

I don't really see you're point here. Delhomme doesn't need to run a 4.20 40-time to drop back 3 or 5 steps.. What does need to happen is the OLine not collapsing the pocket in those 3 or 5 steps. That's waht the OLine is for.

Any argument saying Delhomme doesn't drop back fast enough at a 3 step pace is an argument I can't join in with a straight face. Sorry.

Now we can talk about how inaccurate Jake is. We can talk about the WRs not getting open or the OC not calling for shorter passing routes.

You serious? That was not Moose's fault, Jake threw the ball late, and behind moose. Jake is responsible for that pic all by himself.

It was not as late as everyone is making it out to be. Moose just could not haul it in. If he didnt have 2 defenders on him he prob would have. It was not the best of throws but not the worst ether. In a game that run so fast its hard to place the ball right on when you have pressure. I have even seen Brady under throw his man.

It was not as late as everyone is making it out to be. Moose just could not haul it in. If he didnt have 2 defenders on him he prob would have. It was not the best of throws but not the worst ether. In a game that run so fast its hard to place the ball right on when you have pressure. I have even seen Brady under throw his man.

I love jake appoligists, your all so predictible. It wasnt a bad throw it was actually close to a panther receiver. It wasnt a bad fumble he actually had one hand on the ball. It wasnt a bad sack he didnt have 30 seconds to hold the ball. Yada Yada Yada. Hes working on his carrerr turnover year and cementing himself in the halls.......

Ball was well behind moose so far so it appears as the pass was meant for the defender.

I guess the old adage of "the receiver needs to catch a ball he gets his hands on" doesn't apply anymore. It isn't enough that defenders can't even touch them anymore, now they have to have the ball perfectly thrown every time or it surely is someone elses fault. This game is going to hell along with the apologist fans who make excuses for the poor little receivers who might actually have to reach back for a ball or make a play on it.

Archived