• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the love of god quit running that draw play

wes19d

I guess everyone forgets the draw play for a first down that sealed the win for the Arizona regular season game last year.

It was over when ...

DeAngelo Williams raced 15 yards up the middle on a draw, giving the Panthers a first down on third-and-13 with 1:51 left and keeping the Cardinals offense off the field. Carolina started its final drive with 5:59 left and never relinquished control of the ball.

Sometimes it works.

I guess everyone forgets the draw play for a first down that sealed the win for the Arizona regular season game last year.

Sometimes it works.

True, just like in the cowqueers game when we converted 3rd and 16 on a draw.

Besides, just look what happens when we throw for it on third and forever (see Deangelo Hall INT)

I dont mind the draw play. At certain points during the game, you dont need to take a big risk.

this.

there are times for it and times not for it. early in the game (when I believe it was used) is okay. Late in the game, it starts depending on the score and how fresh the defense may be along with how the opposing defense has done on pass plays. If Delhomme had 2 plays before where he just couldn't get it together, you call for the draw play and try again next time.

Archived