• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Moorgan

So maybe there was a topic but the reboot of this forum deleted it. But the new season started with it's 2 hour premier...and ummmmmm...what? So now they are 100 years in the future and Daisy blew up the planet and they are dealing with being slaves to the Kree? This is going to be the direction for the whole season? They teleported how and why? Was that Hitman guy a Kree in a human suit (really)? This show was always kind of schticky and not to be taken seriously but what the hell is going on?

This show is great and has gotten better every year, so not sure what you guys talking about lol.

Anyway, that is what the guy told Daisy happened to the Earth or what he believes, it may be something else, who knows what they've been told.   It might tie-in to Infinity War as well.    Just give it some time.

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

time travel is an easy way to do nothing. Star Trek 101

The show was actually getting some focus and then time travel. Tune in next year like nothing happened.

It's possible but, considering the last few seasons have been great, give it some time.

I dropped out after season two and just never caught back up with it. It wasn't that I thought the show was bad, it just fell through the cracks. Glad it's still going but not sure if I could catch up with it at this point.

I had been hoping the Inhumans would be good, but apparently they screwed the pooch on that one (sorry Lockjaw).

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I dropped out after season two and just never caught back up with it. It wasn't that I thought the show was bad, it just fell through the cracks. Glad it's still going but not sure if I could catch up with it at this point.

I had been hoping the Inhumans would be good, but apparently they screwed the pooch on that one (sorry Lockjaw).

Inhumans is unwatchable. The Gifted is better (mutants I know). Small screen comics can be hard to pull off but there are some good ones out there. Just not the Inhumans...for sure.

1 hour ago, Moorgan said:

Inhumans is unwatchable. The Gifted is better (mutants I know). Small screen comics can be hard to pull off but there are some good ones out there. Just not the Inhumans...for sure.

The CW has done quite well. The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are excellent. Supergirl is well, getting there but it still lands with an unconvincing clank.

5 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The CW has done quite well. The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are excellent. Supergirl is well, getting there but it still lands with an unconvincing clank.

I've not watched any of the DC ones. Wasn't a fan of the comics so didn't feel a real pull to watch the shows. But I have been tempted at times.

2 hours ago, Moorgan said:

I've not watched any of the DC ones. Wasn't a fan of the comics so didn't feel a real pull to watch the shows. But I have been tempted at times.

They're really well done. They get right what the movies miss out on -- fun.

I'd suggest start with The Flash. It's the best of the bunch.

Archived