• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spurrier said

fignewty314

I am trying to picture spurrier walking up on you pissing on a tire.... Why in the hell isnt spurrier kicking your ass and why in the hell are you in the parking lot before practice, pissing on a tire? My cocker spaniel pisses on tires but he is a DOG and he doesnt talk to bitches, although he would like to talk to you.

I love my cocks

u love cock?? that is not good...:D

If he likes cock, then I'm sure they are good.

Beat bama!

Spurrier better be worrying about Alabama.

45-3. We're gonna get RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPED.

I'm glad I read the thread before posting, Cuz I had typed: "Maybe Spurrier should be worring about Alabama." Thinking I was original... :( then I thought I better read first. :)

I am trying to picture spurrier walking up on you pissing on a tire.... Why in the hell isnt spurrier kicking your ass and why in the hell are you in the parking lot before practice, pissing on a tire? My cocker spaniel pisses on tires but he is a DOG and he doesnt talk to bitches, although he would like to talk to you.

because we own 4 condos at the stadium,plus i'd been drinking beer all night and was walking a guest to their car

Archived