• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

How much longer Are they keeping Navas you think?

Depends on what they do in the summer. The annual Courtois/De Gea rumors are popping up again, and it definitely sounds like Kepa is viewed as more of a long term project. I would love for RM to just activate Oblak's release clause, because I think he's the best GK in the world. But since that seems unlikely, I wouldn't be shocked to see Madrid splash some cash for Courtois, and ship Navas to maybe Liverpool. 

Shocking development here....Schlake’s Leon Goretzka will sign a pre-contract with wait for it..................................

Bayern Munich. I know, we’ve never seen Bayern poach the best player of another Bundesliga club for free (or next to nothing). Seriously though....great get for Bayern. He’s a special talent that will pair nicely with Toliso in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, C47 said:

I would take 25m and Mkhitaryan and run with it. That's decent value for a player who can sign a Free right now. 

I think Arsenal wants cash.  They are meeting Malcom and Pavón representatives.  Walcott is about to move to Everton as well so Arsenal needs 2 new wingers.

5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

United is hijacking Alexis move to City.  City offered £20M but United offered £25M plus Mahitaryan.

4 hours ago, C47 said:

I would take 25m and Mkhitaryan and run with it. That's decent value for a player who can sign a Free right now. 

you're forgetting that Sanchez will just say no. If he's going to Utd he might as well just stay at Arsenal, it's not a step up. he wants to win trophies. he already turned down PSG and Bayern because he wants to play for Pep. he will go to City or he'll wait out his contract.

9 minutes ago, rodeo said:

you're forgetting that Sanchez will just say no. If he's going to Utd he might as well just stay at Arsenal, it's not a step up. he wants to win trophies. he already turned down PSG and Bayern because he wants to play for Pep. he will go to City or he'll wait out his contract.

Sanchez representatives actually been in constant communication MU.

Just now, ARSEN said:

Sanchez representatives actually been in constant communication MU.

i know. a City source i trust wholeheartedly leaked this days ago, saying Utd were getting ready to try to hijack and are legitimately interested in Sanchez.

today he just said that Sanchez has already rejected them. he says that soon Utd will distance themselves from it to save face, and Sanchez will sign with City soon after.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

i know. a City source i trust wholeheartedly leaked this days ago, saying Utd were getting ready to try to hijack and are legitimately interested in Sanchez.

today he just said that Sanchez has already rejected them. he says that soon Utd will distance themselves from it to save face, and Sanchez will sign with City soon after.

BBC reports:

-Alexis will move to City for £25M with £5M in add-one.  

-Malcom to Arsenal is virtually done

-Walcott to Everton for £20M is almost done.

-Cocqulin sold to Valencia for £12M

-Arsenal still negotiating with Pavon.  Initial stage.

-Monaco said Lemar is for sale.  Arsenal said they won’t pay more than £50M (They bid £92M 3 months ago).

Archived