• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

that's a great deal for Arsenal.

horrific deal for United, but it's going to be hilarious to see Sanchez scream at Jose on the sideline for refusing to attack. or watching him and Lukkaku and Pogba fight over who gets to take a free kick. this is going to destabilize an already awful locker room

When team struggles, Sanchez struggles.  He gets extremely emotional.  United might need to change sponsorship from Chevy to Midol with their current squad.

On 1/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, ARSEN said:

Chelsea enters the race, bids for Alexis.  Epic lol

I realize Chelsea need a striker but its not really their thing to give that kind of money to a soon to be 30 yr old.  I think he'll end up at Man United.

Andy Carroll would about as boring a move as I can imagine.  I read that West Ham value him at 35m which is retarded.

City has been interested in Fred from... Shaktar Dongle (the ukrainian team i'm not gonna spell it) and now it's popping up that United is going to bid on him. it would be nice if they actually got their own scouting department instead of just bidding on whoever City wants.

Fred is a little undersized for what I'd like honestly. He's definitely good but not really CL winning caliber. I'd rather stick with Fernandinho and go for someone like Inigo from Sociedad to continue building up the defense.

Biggest need right now is LB. Mendy won't be back until April and now Delph is hurt for "a while" (no idea what that means). So we'll be relying on Danilo who has been alright but not impressive.

Aubameyang was healthy scratch today against Wolfsburg and was allowed to train by himself at Dortmund.  Bild says he is as good as gone.  Mkhateryan is also reported to be joining Arsenal from United.  Alexis jersey was already pictured in United facility. 

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Aubameyang was healthy scratch today against Wolfsburg and was allowed to train by himself at Dortmund.  Bild says he is as good as gone.  Mkhateryan is also reported to be joining Arsenal from United.  Alexis jersey was already pictured in United facility. 

i'm excited for Auba to move to Arsenal. if he moves to somewhere outside of England I'll be disappointed. the other options i've heard are Real Madrid and PSG and those are my #2 and 3 most hated teams behind United. i'd rather he just go to China than one of them.

Archived